Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

G G War in the East

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> G G War in the East Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
G G War in the East - 2/28/2021 6:27:01 PM   
rocket7407

G. G. War in the East, multiplayer mode, has not worked for months. In a nutshell, I can begin a game and complete turn 1 and send to an opponent. When it comes back to me for turn 2, the game will not load. Slitherine tech support has worked on it for months and recently informed me they had no further suggestions. According to them, I am the only person in the world reporting this problem. I've reinstalled the game, reinstalled Windows 10, and disabled all security and firewall software. Is anybody experiencing this issue with this game or any other multiplayer game? Any suggestions are welcome since tech support has given up.
Post #: 1
RE: G G War in the East - 3/2/2021 5:09:15 AM   
Chris21wen

quote:

ORIGINAL: rocket7407

G. G. War in the East, multiplayer mode, has not worked for months. In a nutshell, I can begin a game and complete turn 1 and send to an opponent. When it comes back to me for turn 2, the game will not load. Slitherine tech support has worked on it for months and recently informed me they had no further suggestions. According to them, I am the only person in the world reporting this problem. I've reinstalled the game, reinstalled Windows 10, and disabled all security and firewall software. Is anybody experiencing this issue with this game or any other multiplayer game? Any suggestions are welcome since tech support has given up.

Have you isolated where the fault is, email or game? You can remove the email part by basically playing both ops on the same computer.

< Message edited by Chris21wen -- 3/3/2021 6:39:50 AM >

(in reply to rocket7407)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> G G War in the East Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI