Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sid Rezegh Scenario "Crashes"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942 >> Sid Rezegh Scenario "Crashes" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sid Rezegh Scenario "Crashes" - 2/25/2021 9:32:24 PM   
canuckgamer

We just finished (kind of) Sidi Rezegh PBEM. I was the Commonwealth and on the last turn (21) I planned my moves and ended my turn. My opponent was able to view the execution of turn 21 but when he clicked end all the units were moved to the scenario's starting positions. It now indicates that it is my turn but when I view the execution all the unit position and moves are screwed up. It doesn't show the execution of turn 21. This must be a bug.

What are we supposed to see at the end of a scenario? For example can we view the battlefield and the strengths of the enemy units?

It's too bad that using Matrix servers rather than sending move files does not allow us to go back to turn 20 and re-do our planning to see if everything goes bonkers again.
Post #: 1
RE: Sid Rezegh Scenario "Crashes" - 2/26/2021 11:22:31 AM   
Saint Ruth

At the end of the game, you will see the entire film for the full game.
So for the last turn, you'll see the last turn, then on "Next Phase", you'll see the entire film for the game.
Then "Next Phase", it'll send it to your opponent.

I presume this is what's happening?

Cheers,
/Brian

(in reply to canuckgamer)
Post #: 2
RE: Sid Rezegh Scenario "Crashes" - 2/26/2021 5:36:54 PM   
canuckgamer

I just viewed it again and yes you are correct, it is a replay of the entire scenario. I was expecting a replay of only the last turn. My friend missed out his chance to view the entire scenario as he also thought it was only a replay of the last turn and clicked Next Phase but I assume that as long as I don't do that he could come over here to view it on my PC.

(in reply to Saint Ruth)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942 >> Sid Rezegh Scenario "Crashes" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI