We have a released a new major update for Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe.
You can download it from here
Check out the full changelog:
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
• Fixed a NEW UNITS screen error that kept the OK button appearing as disabled even though it is enabled and clickable (sschnar1).
• Fixed an error where Armoured trains did not automatically provoke counter artillery fire that were in defensive range (Will952).
• Fixed some localization issues for Multiplayer games that were not translating properly between players in different languages (EarlyDoors).
• Fixed a resource supply/strength calculation error that did not see Minor controlled Primary/Industrial resources drop in strength when cut by rail to a Major Primary/Industrial supply source (mdsmall).
• Fixed a PBEM++ tournament game 'Save' and 'Quit' error that would end in a CTD.
• Fixed an isse that did not properly indicate that an artillery is no longer able to move or attack after an upgrade or reinforcement (Tanaka).
• Fixed an error in 'objective' based scenarios/campaigns where the wrong hex control was assigned for occupied but then liberated hexes.
• Fixed a naval combat error that did not properly have naval units demoralizing other naval units whenever applicable (Gilber).
• Fixed an AI purchase animation error that had it CTD when purchasing and replacing destroyed Carrier units (Ason).
• Fixed a bottom edge of the map scrolling and display glitch that would sometimes show units in the wrong positions (Chernobyl, OldCrowBalthazor).
• Fixed an HQ attachment range helper highlight that did not always match up with the actual attachment range (Pocus).
• Fixed an Engineers/Paratroops error that kept them in Fortification/Prepare mode after being forced to retreat (ElvisJJonesRambo).
• Fixed a Purchase Unit screen error that did not list the correct country unit information when coming back from the Production screen and having switched countries.
• Fixed a Purchase Unit error that did not allow you to place Italian units in Sicily (Will952).
• Fixed a Carrier interception error that did not apply its current research level to the intercepting aircraft (Gilber).
• Free units from minor nations will now be able to upgrade relative to their current controlling major nation, previously they could not because consideration was still relative to their original parent nation (Gilber).
• Players can now switch between the strategic menu options without having to close the current window, e.g. switch back and forth directly from Diplomacy to Research, to Purcahse Units etc (USGrant1962).
• Improved an AI HQ position vulnerability issue (Joseph).
• Improved GRAPHS screen readability with a relative max value between all nations per category (mdsmall).
• Loop sea transfer hexes enhanced for greater visibility (Christolos).
• Fixed an editing Weather zones error that did not keep data separate for each season (Elessar2)
• added #GRAPHS_TEXT_1=, #GRAPHS_TEXT_2= and #PBEM++_OPTIONS_TEXT_4=
1939 and 1940 campaigns.
• Territory script #NAME= Germany Annexes Alsace amended so that Metz (160,84) is included (cendrich).
• If Iraq has a pro-Axis leaning then the presence of 1-2 Axis units within 7 hexes of the Suez Canal (210,126) will have a 50% chance per turn of swinging Iraq 25-35% towards the Axis (Mithrilotter).
• While Italy is neutral, the US will now mobilize 5-7% towards the Axis if there are 2 Allied Amphibious units within 12 hexes of Syracuse Port, or 7 or more Allied naval units within 12 hexes of Syracuse Port.
• Strategy Guides updated to reflect that the timing of Yugoslavia joining the Allies after the pro-Allied coup is now variable (cendrich).
• Dummy Decision 162 that controls the UK convoy to Murmansk now requires all land hexes on the road between Murmansk and Volkhov, plus the town of Vologda to be in Allied hands to fire.
• Logistics tech tool tip updated to mention that it boosts HQ minimum supply distribution (Elessar2).
• Header explanations for the Supply scripts updated.
• Reduced the attack values for naval units carrying out shore bombardment against aircraft from 1 to zero (canuckgamer).
• HQs can now upgrade AA to level 3 (Will952).
• National Morale script for the liberation of London corrected (BigJohn).
• Added Hamburg to the trigger points for the Volkssturm and Volksgrenadier Decisions (Tanaka).
• Airships can now upgrade to level 1 in both Naval Weapons and ASW (Mithrilotter).
< Message edited by Hubert Cater -- 3/10/2021 3:28:39 PM >