Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Supply

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Supply Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Supply - 2/25/2021 3:37:58 AM   
Gilber

Hi all,

how to do if on a base (Maebashi) you cannot do an Extand due to lack of supply. how to voluntarily increase the supply stock on a base. thank you for your help.

Gilles
Post #: 1
RE: Supply - 2/25/2021 7:28:09 AM   
BBfanboy

On the left side of the Base screen is a column showing the supply required by recent operations at the base. Next to it is a button with an arrow pointing to the right. You click on that to increase supply "required" in increments of 1000, and the base will try to draw in 3X that amount. If you want to reach 10,000 supply so you can expand your industry, you need at least 3334 in the "required amount" and then wait for 3X the required supply to arrive. Of course you can set the draw higher and hope to get the amount you need sooner.

The 'stockpile' text can be clicked to have the base hold as much supply as possible if other bases are also competing for supply. Setting one base to stockpile can mess up distribution of supply to a wide area, so I don't recommend using it.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Gilber)
Post #: 2
RE: Supply - 2/25/2021 10:58:31 AM   
Gilber

Thank you
so far it seems to be working.

Gilles

(in reply to Gilber)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Supply Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI