Thanks for the info. On the Exception log, the file date modified is 2018, inside... the latest entry was from 2018. Not sure that is going to provide any info. On the rest of the info, thanks and wow.. I take it a text editor will not suffice? Not sure I can deal with a .sav file, and if I could, what would I fix in order to make it work? In any case, seems like I may be SOL. What a bummer, many hours down the tubes. All the Autosaves are bad as well, last save is from about 5 or 6 hours of gameplay back. Unless an easy answer drops in my lap, maybe I'll just take a break and restart the old save file later. Ouch.
Yeah it'll take a little more than notepad.
Try the attached Post4967163_KH_Patched.zip, I can't speak to what else may be a little wonky, but I patched it such that the save does load under build 1147.16 without error and plays for a minute or two so without issue (I didn't test much more than that). Technically all I did was remove the unit where things got screwy and closed the tags where they in theory should have been closed. Suggest you play in the editor mode and maybe add back in a fresh copy of that sub on whatever side and missions etc it might have been on. I'm curious to know how it turns out.
< Message edited by KnightHawk75 -- 2/23/2021 3:49:15 AM >