Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A way to play multiplayer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> A way to play multiplayer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A way to play multiplayer - 2/17/2021 11:42:10 PM   
Kingdooms1

A warning to all who might consider using the below mentioned method of playing Tigers On The Hunt multiplayer. Do not use unless you absolutely trust the person who will be connecting to your computer. That person will have full access to your computer and can steal your passwords and even go as far as locking you out of your own computer. You have been warned.

Screen sharing software seems to be the best method and the best program I have found is called Parsec. Google it as I can't post links. The program is a screen sharing app where one player boots up the ToTH and Parsec program while the other person connects to that computer and shares the game host screen. There is very little to no lag and screen quality of second screen is excellent. If settings are configured correctly each screen will have it's own mouse cursor so the phasing player can control everything on the board/screen. Fog of war might be lost but the physical version of the game really never had the perk anyhow.

I hope this helps. BTW this program can be used with any computer game with a two or more human player option.

Post #: 1
RE: A way to play multiplayer - 2/18/2021 1:45:29 AM   
z1812

Thanks for the information. Steam also has one for Steam games. https://store.steampowered.com/streaming/

(in reply to Kingdooms1)
Post #: 2
RE: A way to play multiplayer - 2/20/2021 4:38:10 AM   
Kingdooms1

I never got the Steam way to work. It always seemed to do a version check and download a new .exe file for the .exe file I replaced. Any ideas would be appreciated.

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> A way to play multiplayer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI