Regarding the AGN screenshot:
1) the 'blue' division's rating of 1=1 is obviously weak for a new, fresh division. Is it shown that way because it's onboard a train?
2) presumably you have converted the double track to Luga, and established a priority 4 depot there. Given the direction of your schwerpunkt (PzGrp 4), I'm surprised at the single track conversion you appear to be conducting 2 hexes NE of Luga. I would have thought you'd continue converting the double track more directly behind PzGrp 4, or left the FBD at Luga for a 'super-depot'. What am I missing?
3) the motorized division 2 hexes SW of Leningrad shows 6=4. Is it that weak due to high fatigue, low supply, low CPP? That spot looks very vulnerable to a Soviet counter-attack from just the adjacent 10 and 11 stacks, with the unknown tank division 2 hexes east possibly able to exploit and re-occupy the hex. Given how retreating units in WITE2 seem to take high casualties, would it have been better to leave another one of your exploiting divisions (perhaps the 7=12 motorized xx to the NW) in that hex as well?
Maybe you have a cunning plan... :-) BTW, I'm not trying to be critical, I'm just jealous you have the game and I have to wait 3 weeks! Thanks for your excellent AARs and patience with my many annoying questions.
1) Yes, thats because its boarded on train
2) That double track is blocked by Soviets so I converted also the single one to Novgorod in the meantime. I am expecting the front lines won't move much there so depot in Novgorod will help to reduce trucks needed for supplying 16. Army.
3) Yes it is weak probably due to the high fatigue(90) but still have 45 CPP. That 7=12 MD is on reserve. I want Soviets prevent to break into the pocket that will also result in cutting off some of my mobile units. Having them to fight through 2 hexes should do the job, that unit is basically scapegoat.
Ah, that explains it. It'll be interesting to see the results of the battle, assuming Gloriousruse attacks there. Hopefully either Gloriousruse or you can screenshot the battle results for us. Thanks.