Hello and thank you! A few questions please:
1) I don't see an FBD stacked with 18th Army at Pskov. Is this because you can "attach" it to the depot, thereby taking it off the map?
2) I can't see the stack at Vitebsk, but it appears the FBD may be stacked with the 9th Army HQ to create a 'super depot' there?
3) Your last screenshot shows that the 29,948 tons of freight received is only 74% of requirements. So despite it's 'super depot' status, is it still inadequate for all the formations that may be using Vitebsk as a source? 3a) And even then, due to the distance, the receiving formations are having to use 13,358 of their own trucks to move supply to the front? 3b) It shows 2,954 tons of freight lost (10% of received!). Is this due to VVS attacks? And if so, is it interdiction or rail marshalling yard missions, or is this just standard "friction"?
4) Can you give us an idea of PzGrp2's supply situation (maybe a screenshot)? Since they were temporarily cut off, and the lead division is approximately 280 miles from Vitebsk, I would think their fuel tanks are about empty. Earlier in this thread you had mentioned your other AGC FBD was at Gomel, so I'm not sure what that distance is.
1. No, you can't attach it to depot. Axis logistic is after Soviet movement so the FBD must be sitting in hex during your previous movement phase(in this case T6). As I already cleared the rail I moved it forward from Pskov but the effect of supply boost is this turn.
2. FBD is still in Vitebsk but under the army HQ counter therefore not very visible. Those AOGs over the stack doesn't help too.
3. Yes but I gave Panzers supply priority 4, other formations have lower therefore mobile units got enough.
You lose some freight to standard friction, partisans causing losses as well and interdiction too.
4. Guderian is supplied from Minsk and Vitebsk. Those cut off units have around 50% of fuel from previous week as I did not burn all. Screenshot shows from where is 900 Lehr pulling supply.
edited point 4
< Message edited by 821Bobo -- 2/19/2021 8:41:14 PM >