Some helpful tips:
1) When you defended France, you were doing good, UNTIL you moved pieces slightly back for not much of advantage. You have entrenchment levels +2/+3. Also believe you left Lyon open?
2) In defense of France, think you brought BEF up for an attack, left the unit with no entrenchment and damaged, despite getting your kill of a German corp. This gave me idea of SeaLion
3) You left Manchester w/o any unit, so that was an easy parachute follow-up. The Southern port only had a Garison, that's the main one to land on for SeaLion.
4) Royal Navy needs to sniff ports, to see if Germans are loading up. Since you lost BEF and a Corp in France, you had to shove ships in the area & make a stand. Once I got a big port, the Heavy Armor, it's game over.
5) I've played alot more game than you. I've been getting my asskicked if you see my ELO record.
Thanks for the tips. I enjoyed the pace of the game you played at too.
If you get stuck for an opponent just let me know as I can learn so much. I understand if you'd rather not as learning anything from me at present is er.... unlikely and I won't give much of a challenge .
England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805