Some helpful tips:
1) When you defended France, you were doing good, UNTIL you moved pieces slightly back for not much of advantage. You have entrenchment levels +2/+3. Also believe you left Lyon open?
2) In defense of France, think you brought BEF up for an attack, left the unit with no entrenchment and damaged, despite getting your kill of a German corp. This gave me idea of SeaLion
3) You left Manchester w/o any unit, so that was an easy parachute follow-up. The Southern port only had a Garison, that's the main one to land on for SeaLion.
4) Royal Navy needs to sniff ports, to see if Germans are loading up. Since you lost BEF and a Corp in France, you had to shove ships in the area & make a stand. Once I got a big port, the Heavy Armor, it's game over.
5) I've played alot more game than you. I've been getting my asskicked if you see my ELO record.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.