Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Join the Winter Clash Tournament and win a free copy of Fantasy General II: Evolution

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Join the Winter Clash Tournament and win a free copy of Fantasy General II: Evolution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Join the Winter Clash Tournament and win a free copy of... - 1/26/2021 8:11:48 AM   
AlbertoC

Some of you might know that a while ago we've launched the new Tournament system for Fantasy General II.

In order to celebrate the announcement of the new DLC, Evolution, which will be released on February 25th, we have opened subscriptions for a new tournament.

It will consist of three rounds, the first of which will start on Monday February 1st. The tournament will conclude on Monday February 22nd, and by then we will have crowned the Winter champion, who will receive a free copy of Fantasy General II: Evolution.

Joining the tournament is absolutely free and it is open to all. All you need to do is to create an account on the Slitherine website, log in, and then join here.

Once you join, you will be paired automatically by the tournament system against your online opponent, and you will see the multiplayer game in your online games. All you need to do is open Fantasy General II on Monday, go to Multiplayer, and send in your turn.

It is a great way to face online opponents, and you have the chance to win the new upcoming DLC for free. Sign-ups are open.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Join the Winter Clash Tournament and win a free copy of Fantasy General II: Evolution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI