Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[v1.07.04] Cannot Replace/Mass Replace at SHQ w/o log points

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [v1.07.04] Cannot Replace/Mass Replace at SHQ w/o log points Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[v1.07.04] Cannot Replace/Mass Replace at SHQ w/o log p... - 1/23/2021 7:40:20 PM   
Elver

Related to this: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4935504

Version 1.07 fixed this according to the patch notes, but using the save game I sent when reporting this before (b/c it's a pain to set up similar conditions), it's only possible to upgrade at the SHQ w/o log points. Replacing at the SHQ will report in the UI that X units of type Y were replaced with type Z, but the units will still be the old type Y. Mass replacing reports that 0 units of type Y were replaced with type Z. In both cases, the UI lets you press a non-greyed-out Replace button so long as you have the other resources, and no changes occur.

I still have the save I sent last time if you'd like it resent. My test was both with bikes (Dragoons III -> Dragoons IV) and planes (Eagle II -> Eagle III); neither replaced, and in both cases Replace reported the units had replaced (which was incorrect) and Mass Replace reported they hadn't replaced (which was correct).
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [v1.07.04] Cannot Replace/Mass Replace at SHQ w/o log points Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI