Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

My Wish List...How About Yours?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> The War Room >> My Wish List...How About Yours? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My Wish List...How About Yours? - 1/23/2021 6:59:26 PM   
Scottydawg

Strategic Command 3 Wish List
I wish that…
• Resource AA costs were representative of Production Technology levels
• Resource AA availability/levels were dependent upon supply level of resource
• Airborne units were capable of air-mobile transfers…as operational movement similar to aircraft units
• Units in the production que were able to be identified by name (ie. HQ unit commanders)
• HQs could draw supply from an adjacent source as they do from ports, thus not requiring the occupancy of towns and cities
• The total actual number of enemy units wasn’t 100% accurate as it appears in the Report…how about some uncertainty?
• The current played game was capable of supporting a viewable game map between turns
• Field fortifications (NOT permanent forts) were not openly displayed as permanent fixtures---they should be spotted!
• Units in trans-oceanic movement (ie. South Atlantic to Persian Gulf, etc.) could somehow be viewed and arrival turn listed
• All prospective opponents of mine would incur a 25% strength reduction, a 30% morale reduction, and 50% readiness reduction…….automatically and permanently at start of each game

< Message edited by Scottydawg -- 2/21/2021 12:50:24 AM >

By autumn we stood with our backs to the town of Orel
Closer and closer to Moscow they come...

Post #: 1
RE: My Wish List...How About Yours? - 1/23/2021 10:46:53 PM   
Elessar2

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scottydawg

Strategic Command 3 Wish List
I wish that…

• Airborne units were capable of air-mobile transfers…as operational movement similar to aircraft units

At the very least airborne troops flying to a friendly hex should NOT suffer any landing casualties (tho they certainly can be shot at by enemy fighters), meaning that they land at an airfield and don't actually jump out of perfectly good airplanes. That in the past has gotten me a little stabby.

(in reply to Scottydawg)
Post #: 2
RE: My Wish List...How About Yours? - 7/7/2021 2:29:49 PM   
klschult

1. Larger buttons for things like upgrading units.
2. Upgrade multiple units without 6 clicks per unit.
3. Menus at the top (middle) can be closed by clicking on it again or clicking on one of the other menus. Going top - bottom - top - bottom of the screen for quick checks is a PITA.
4. Undo, similar to regular movement, for things like strategic movement.

(in reply to Elessar2)
Post #: 3
RE: My Wish List...How About Yours? - 7/7/2021 10:03:19 PM   
El_Condoro

2. There is an upgrade button at the bottom of the screen (one of the small ones on the right of the panel) for this. It has the issue that it will upgrade *all* technologies of a unit, so if it can increase in inf weapons and mobility, it will do both. But if it's just to upgrade a whole bunch of units, it's the easiest way.

(in reply to klschult)
Post #: 4
RE: My Wish List...How About Yours? - 7/8/2021 11:21:47 AM   
Taxman66

I would like to be able to upgrade units on the production spiral so, for when you get a tech increase after purchasing the unit.

"Part of the $10 million I spent on gambling, part on booze and part on women. The rest I spent foolishly." - George Raft

(in reply to El_Condoro)
Post #: 5
RE: My Wish List...How About Yours? - 7/25/2021 10:23:18 PM   
klschult

Yeah, saw that about 15 minutes after I made my post. thanks.

(in reply to El_Condoro)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> The War Room >> My Wish List...How About Yours? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI