Sorry for the delay.
Would you be willing to play solo against the three of us?
The optional rules you like look fairly good, and here are my initial thoughts.
- I rather dislike the 2d10 option so I would prefer it to be removed.
- The isolated reorg option increases supply calculation time a lot. So I suspects it would make the game close to unplayable. At least in 1942 and forward.
- Emergency HQ supply creates the need for more interactions and playing without it makes the game somewhat faster.
- Variable reorganization costs feels bad to me as long as there are no air HQ that reorganizes medium, and heavy, bombers more easily.
- Night air missions complicate things a bit to much, and tactical night missions are a bit to good. However, only strategic bombing allowed at night could perhaps be a house rule?
- Allied combat friction unduly hampers German-Italian co-operation in my humble opinion. Allies co-operate in plenty of other ways without penalization...
+ CBV adds flavour, and incentive, to the game. However, I am unsure if it is stable enough to be played with?
+ Blitz bonus improves the 1d10 combat table.
+ Bottomed ships
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett