Hey TheSosa, I know I already sent you a message about this, but I thought I'd post my strategy here so other makers can get some ideas about how to tackle modding Strategy cards.
Short answer: I don't have a list and could never find one online
Longer answer: I found the best way to figure out what strategy was linked to a card was to do the following:
1) Open each card image (like 505.png or 101.png) in a graphic program like Photoshop or paint.
2) Draw the filename number directly over the image. So image 505.png will now have a large "505" drawn over it.
3) Do this for each card, including cards found in the corporate and crime folders
4) Launch a new game, and immediately open the STRAT window.
5) Write down which numbered image is displayed and take note of the associated strategy.
6) Rinse and repeat.
I played a number of 'throw away' games quickly to get new strategy cards, not really caring about how well I was doing, just cycling turns. It doesn't take long to get the majority of cards to come up. Still, there are a few cards I've never seen in a game yet, so I'm still not sure what they're for. But if someone wants to tackle the project of getting an exact list, it would be greatly appreciated!