Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: WW1: Research, Spying and Intelligence: Help me out!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> RE: WW1: Research, Spying and Intelligence: Help me out! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: WW1: Research, Spying and Intelligence: Help me out! - 1/18/2021 4:18:23 PM   
stockwellpete

quote:

ORIGINAL: OldCrowBalthazor

All right, I apologize.

I interpreted what you had posted earlier as some kind of indictment of the way most of us that do PM actually conduct the game. Most of us that do play PM's actually don't like 'gonzo' or exploitive moves. When we see something that's 'way out there' or out right not in the spirit of things, those actions show up on the forums. So to someone that only does SP, when they read what happens in MP that's off the wall, it looks like that's all that's going on.

I should of approached this differently...again, sorry for offending you.

OK then. Apology accepted.

I have no issue with the way players approach MP. Like any other game players will utilise what is available to them to construct the best strategy possible. It is up to game designers, alpha and beta testers, and then those that play the game to decide what is in and what is out.

(in reply to OldCrowBalthazor)
Post #: 31
RE: WW1: Research, Spying and Intelligence: Help me out! - 1/18/2021 4:33:11 PM   
stockwellpete

quote:

ORIGINAL: BillRunacre

Stockwellpete and OldCrowBalthazor

You both provide very valuable feedback on the game, from different perspectives it is true, but both are valid and you will both be seeing your name in the credits against some changes in a future patch.

Please continue, keep it friendly, have fun and post away!

Cheers Bill.

(in reply to BillRunacre)
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> RE: WW1: Research, Spying and Intelligence: Help me out! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI