Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible Serial Sniper Operating Near Charleston WV

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Possible Serial Sniper Operating Near Charleston WV Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible Serial Sniper Operating Near Charleston WV - 8/16/2003 2:51:24 AM   
KG Erwin

Since this past Sunday night, there have three people shot & killed outside three different convenience stores, one in Charleston and two others in small towns east of here. This is the town where my wife and I work, so needless to say I'm very concerned. Local authorities will be holding a press conference in a few minutes. I'll let you guys know more as this story develops. Glenn.
Post #: 1
Update - 8/16/2003 5:23:59 AM   
KG Erwin

State and local police and the FBI are not specifically stating that these shootings were done by the same individual(s), as ballistics tests have not been completed. However, everyone is on alert and we are being instructed to travel in pairs when visiting local gas stations/convenience stores and be observant. Sadly, one of the victims was the only son of one of my sister's co-workers. :( She works at one of the local TV stations, and she will be my conduit for late-breaking developments. The thing that disturbs me the most is that school starts here on August 26. I hope the shooter(s) will be apprehended before then. Meanwhile, I ask that you say a little prayer for the safety of my family and the citizens of my community. I'll keep you posted.

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 2
- 8/16/2003 6:21:19 AM   
tmac

Glenn-
I have you and your family in my prayers. Stay safe, and my hopes are with yours for a quick apprehension. Keep us posted.
Tim

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 3
Thank you, Tim - 8/16/2003 7:22:08 AM   
KG Erwin

Your concern is appreciated. I'm also happy for your acceptance of the offer--you know what I mean. ;)

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Possible Serial Sniper Operating Near Charleston WV Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI