Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for a player

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a player Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a player - 12/30/2020 3:05:54 PM   
Laits

Hello everybody.

I'm looking for an allied player for the 1943-45 grand campaign.
No eastern front, normal rules. If you want something else, we can talk about this.
I've created a server game. Feel free to join it.

More majorum
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a player - 12/30/2020 8:30:03 PM   
AlessandroT

I'm in! Have a good game!

(in reply to Laits)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for a player - 12/31/2020 6:03:18 AM   
Laits

Nice!
See you on the battlefield !

More majorum

(in reply to AlessandroT)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for a player - 12/31/2020 4:14:53 PM   
kentkroeckel

Hello Laits,I hope you are doing well. I understand your desire to play grand campaign without East Front Option active because Germany can then concentrate on Allies without distraction of unit management. The only reason I put EFO in game is that it seems to benefit German player. However, if you prefer I would be happy to play without it. I would then change a bit of Allied strategy because of EFO off. I love to leave messages during game play. If you like I will set up game for us. Everything active except EFO. However, any configuration you would prefer is fine by me. I have not used any password.My time zone is Colorado USA. I looked on Server but did not see your game. Maybe it did not post yet.

(in reply to Laits)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for a player - 1/3/2021 6:25:14 AM   
Laits

Hello Kentroeckel.

I have two games ongoing now. So I prefer to wait a little before beginning a new one (it will be difficult for me to maintain a good pace).
My first game is almost finished. If you agree to wait a little, I can send you an email when I'm ready.

More majorum

(in reply to kentkroeckel)
Post #: 5
RE: Looking for a player - 1/4/2021 8:48:42 PM   
kentkroeckel

I received your e-mail and understand the time constraint. I would be happy to wait. I am just finishing up a game myself. I am playing Germany in this one and am on turn 107 July 1945. That tells you EFO is on. I am embarrassed to say that I believe Allies will take Berlin before game ends. there goes my record of keeping Berlin, as I have always been able to conclude game before Berlin falls; or in traditional game Russia takes it in May 1945. Some stupid mistakes on my part when rushing to complete turns. Still, I have -960 points plus May-June turns will get Germany close to -2000. With you I want to try some very aggressive maneuvers to keep Germany from fortifying Europe. I assume you are a good player and I assure you I am. I would enjoy a defeat but that will not be easy for you to achieve on me. I recommend using EFO to help you, (Germany) but if you do not want this, then that is fine by me.

< Message edited by kentkroeckel -- 1/4/2021 8:50:08 PM >

(in reply to Laits)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for a player Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI