Thanks in advance. It's a mix of game rules questions and strategic advice questions
1. What is the 'minimum' ship required to blockade an harbor?
2. If I strengthen the AA of a hex with an installation (harbor etc.), I know it won't help in anyway the land/naval unit there? Or will it if the attacker is a strategic bomber (that will always target the installation right?) or if a ship is attacked?
3. Is there any way for the Jap to interfere with Vladivostock convoy (80 MPP a turn) if not at war with Russia? Would it be a good idea to move a German sub here?
4. Will Stalin receives bonus troops if the Japs DOW Russia?
5. If a unit starts attached to a HQ but move outside its range, is the HQ bonus maintained, even during the enemy turn?
6. What can prevent Italy to send a significant force to Ethiopia through Gibraltar while neutral? Admittedly this is that much less for Lybia, but I believe that would be more fruitful here than in Lybia. So theoretically, is that possible?
AGEOD Team - Lead Developer
Makers of Empires, ACW2, EAW, WIA, WON