Hi. I'm interesting in making something of an operational-level scenario that lasts for about 72 hours. I'm getting kinda tired of playing against myself, where I am one side and I know roughly when and where the enemy is, even with a lot of randomization happening.
As such, I'd like to try something. Make me an enemy to fight.
Attached is the scenario I'd like to try.
Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to make me a Chinese OPFOR that can destroy me.
Namely, build a force and/or missions to destroy the Malaysian air and naval warfighting capabilities and force a capitulation.
Singapore will defend itself, and probably provide 12-24 fighters to support Malaysia.
Some rough guidance:
1. Please keep it within the realm of the believable
2. The scenario is set in 2030. Think of what the Chinese might have in service, and in what numbers.
3. Malaysia is never going to be high threat to China, so assume the very best stuff is reserved for Taiwan/US/Japan/India threats in the north, east or west. Assume a fight is happening in Taiwan that prevents the best stuff from being used.
4. No real geographical restrictions other than the no-nav areas already on the map. But again - be realistic. No Chinese missile ships docked in Singapore, and in today's day and age it's extremely unlikely Chinese bombers can be based in Indonesia without anyone taking a photo on their cellphone.
5. Feel free to use subs, amphibious assaults, mines, bombers, cruise missiles, South China Sea bases, etc.
I haven't picked my own Malay forces yet. For guidance, I suggest taking a look at the RMN and RMAF wiki pages, as I will use these for guidance. I won't go super crazy - Malaysia isn't getting the Su-57 or F-35 - but I'll likely give them a respectable capability. My min/max limits are roughly what the Malays have today for minimums and maybe something similar to what Algeria fields today as the maximum (Some Su-30s, modern frigates, decent Kilo-class SSKs, etc. but not nearly as many). Aside from some Singaporean fighters, Malaysia will be alone. It'll also only have 'regular' proficiency.
I've added most Malaysian bases of note to the map already.
Interested? Let me know if you have any questions or need me to add/subtract anything from the map for targeting purposes. I'm happy to consider asymmetric outcomes - like if you want me to add economic and political targets, for example.
When you're ready, upload the scenario and I promise I won't look at what forces you added.