From: Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards
@Alvaro - My suggestions for a better French campaign.
1. Reduce the based experience of the French air units to 40% (like Belgium and Netherlands) or better at 35% so that the more they loss, the more they are bad. French air force had not proven to be very good during this campaign. Right now they are at 50% whereas all their planes were outclassed by BF-109E.
2. Reduce the experience of the four already deployed French air units to 40%.
3. Reduce the experience of all already deployed British air units to 40%. They will improve later with the reinforcement of their units since their based experience is still at 50%. Hurricane vs Spitfire.
4. Increase the experience of IV Jagdkorps and I Jagdkorps air units to 70% just like the II Jagdkorps and the III Jagdkorps air units.
I want to see a little air superiority of the German units during the Battle of France.
1. Stop the micro management of switching the Magine line units that have an experience of 50% for no reason. The best French army was in Belgium. Put the same experience for all French land units already deployed on the map.
2. I don't have the feeling of the Panzer breakthrough since there are plenty of French corps certainly in hold mode and fed with plenty of trucks. So, either you divide French production by two, either you put all French units at 30% based experience just like the USSR during the happy times of the first weeks of Barbarossa. Or, you are reducing the French logistics points to have less units.
3. And if you decide to lower the based experience of French units to 30%, do so also for all the French land units deployed (North Africa, Syria included of course).
The ant tactic is consuming my operation points and my trucks. And historically the French were incapable of building any counter attack such as the above one.
< Message edited by ncc1701e -- 1/7/2021 8:44:35 PM >
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.