Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support >> When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG - 12/10/2020 2:01:06 PM   
mainsworthy

tested in tutorial scenario 2

I let the A.I. germans advance, then I choose a unit to defensive fire and its not possible for some reason like already fired or chose leader by acident, it then dosnt allow me to choose a diff stack or unit to fire untill I have allowed A.I. to continue to next hex. this bug has been there since day one as I remember being frustrated before
Post #: 1
RE: When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG - 12/10/2020 2:14:59 PM   
mainsworthy

more info on bug

when the germans have advanced close enogh for inf to fire, I choose a bad fire unit like a leader or AT out of ammo, Then I get the message THat i have made an error, then I try to select a good fire fire unit and i get wrong side units selected, I retry everything by selecting german thats moved then select my inf to fire, i still get wrong side selected

(in reply to mainsworthy)
Post #: 2
RE: When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG - 12/10/2020 5:00:32 PM   
Paullus

Have you tried to press the Esc- key or selecting a different hex and then reselect the hex you want when you get stuck?

Also not being allowed to fire could be down to different factors like, there is no Line of sight due to visibility in the scenario or LOS hindrance is too high.

have you apdated the game to the latest version?

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Post #: 3
RE: When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG - 12/10/2020 9:28:54 PM   
mainsworthy

Yes I have updated. LOS and everything is fine , I have ran the tut scen 2 many times because I like it, but I get the same error , you press the green button to allow the A.I. to contine, then I do something daft like fire with a leader and I get the correct message from Hunt, but then I just cant get another unit to attack as it normally says wrong side selected, I go through all the process of escape reselt diff attacers etc.. but still get the error. I dont get the error when I play correctly I know ASL so Im doing it ok most of the time.

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 4
RE: When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG - 12/11/2020 4:23:41 PM   
Paullus

Okay. Great. I just wanted to check. I'll add it to my list of bugs

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support >> When A.I. moves and you return fire, BUG Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI