Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Italian Belligerence Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Italian Belligerence Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Italian Belligerence Question - 12/5/2020 3:57:04 AM   
OldCrowBalthazor

WaW Italian Belligerence Mobilization:
_2 script for Italy added so they now have a 33% chance per turn of swinging 15-25% towards the Axis if there are any Allied Amphibious Transports within 20 hexes of Syracuse Port, or if they have 6 or more naval units within 12 hexes of Syracuse.

WiE: Just returned to this game after a year stint playing SC-WW1 pbem..is there a change similar to the above example for WiE?

I seem to not be able to find this even after digging around here in the forums. I figured I better get reacquainted with changes that have been made since the last time I've played this fine game (1 yr+) and enter the arena

< Message edited by OldCrowBalthazor -- 12/5/2020 7:20:10 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Italian Belligerence Question - 12/5/2020 4:51:20 PM   
Hubert Cater

Hi OldCrowBalthazor,

Your best bet here is to check the VERSION NOTES in the installation folder that is updated with each patch as it will contain all the changes for the latest version as well as a history of all changes.

For just the latest changes, then usually the patch notes, button that can be clicked from the launcher will cover that or even the patch announcement thread within the forums here should have that, like this one here:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4870363

In that thread you can see that WiE has also been updated with the changes you are looking for here.

Hope this helps,
Hubert

(in reply to OldCrowBalthazor)
Post #: 2
RE: Italian Belligerence Question - 12/5/2020 9:00:57 PM   
OldCrowBalthazor

Thanks Hubert for the link!

For WiE:
Mobilization_2 script for Italy added so they now have a 33% chance per turn of swinging 15-25% towards the Axis if there are any Allied Amphibious Transports within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port.

I have an additional question, and pertains to number and proximity of Allied ships to Syracuse while Italy is neutral with WiE. (relating to avoiding or triggering on purpose depending on circumstances)

In WaW, the rule is 6 or more naval units within 12 hexes of Syracuse. I was wondering what the rule is for WiE.

< Message edited by OldCrowBalthazor -- 12/6/2020 7:09:11 AM >

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 3
RE: Italian Belligerence Question - 12/7/2020 2:34:05 AM   
Hubert Cater

At the moment it is just as outlined in the VERSION notes:

- Mobilization_2 script for Italy added so they now have a 33% chance per turn of swinging 15-25% towards the Axis if there are any Allied Amphibious Transports within 30 hexes of Syracuse Port.

But this may change in the next patch to be more similarly aligned with the WaW version that also takes into account regular naval units as well within range of Syracuse port

(in reply to OldCrowBalthazor)
Post #: 4
RE: Italian Belligerence Question - 12/9/2020 6:03:06 PM   
OldCrowBalthazor

Version 1.19.00 makes it official:

7 or more Allied naval units within 18 hexes of Syracuse Port (amended) in addition to the 2 Allied Amphibious Transports within 30 hexes of Syracruse Port as was made a rule in Version 1.18.00.

Thanks for this change!

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Italian Belligerence Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI