Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Does the private economy give resources?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Does the private economy give resources? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Does the private economy give resources? - 12/4/2020 8:08:50 AM   
Keifre

If I had a private metal mine would it give me metal, lower market prices or taxes?
Post #: 1
RE: Does the private economy give resources? - 12/4/2020 8:23:11 AM   
Maerchen

A private asset gives you a 10-20% share of the resources it mines, lets your inhabitants work and gain money, so they add up sales tax and service tax, gin´ving you money.

I advise to check if the asset they are building is one of the rare resources on your planet. I have a game with a lack of metal so I nationalize all metal mines and in early game the recycling plant in the capital.

Another thing to consider is that private recycling plants only give you metal and fuel, but no rare metals. If you are in financial trouble, but otherwise fine, you can kickstart your economy by nationalizing that recycling plant and sell off the rare metals it mines for 3-10 Cr. each giving you a constant income.

Nationalizing makes the population unhappy, and cost from 500 to 1500 Cr.

The logistics hell this game is IS the fun part! - Maerchen, 2020

The good thing is, we have all the information in the reports. The bad thing is, we have all the information. Maerchen, 2020

Came for SE. Will stay for SE.

(in reply to Keifre)
Post #: 2
RE: Does the private economy give resources? - 12/4/2020 7:11:39 PM   
zgrssd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keifre

If I had a private metal mine would it give me metal, lower market prices or taxes?

Yes, but only a token amount. They do still take most of it out of the ground, but it will be added as "Private [Resource Name]" to the Private economies stores.

The private economy - or rather the ctizens - actually consume a pretty decent amount of resources. They are a major driving factor in increasing and decreasing market prices. But you can always asume you would get more if you owned it directly.

With the exception of fuel on a very forrested world (where you do not get to use a lot of vehicles), I would always nationalize them.

(in reply to Keifre)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Does the private economy give resources? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI