Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 20% week-long launch discount. Together with the S

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 20% week-long launch discount. Together with the S Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 20% w... - 12/3/2020 2:16:39 PM   
ledrobi

Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 20% week-long launch discount. Together with the Steam release, Shadow Empire receives a massive free new update introducing flying units and improved Alien Fauna.

Shadow Empire is considered by critics and players to be one of the best and most flexible 4Xs ever produced.

Check out the critics' reviews:

"Shadow Empire has something for everyone: there’s a complex combat system pulled from wargames, the strategic resource management and exploration of 4X games, and even the character development layer you’d expect to find in Crusader Kings III. It even pulls from Dwarf Fortress in its fiendishly detailed world generation process at the outset of every game." - PCGamesN

"Shadow Empire is a triumph. It has been years since I played a 4X game that truly captivated me, and I had largely given up on the genre. Shadow Empire is different. It pushes the genre in directions that I did not expect it to ever be able to go." - Turn Based Lovers

"I’ve really been enjoying my time with the game, and I’m sure anyone who wants to experience a 4x game with detailed wargaming systems, engaging world generation, and deep interpersonal RPG-like interactions, should keep an eye out for Shadow Empire." - Wargamer.com

< Message edited by ledrobi -- 12/3/2020 2:23:23 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 2... - 12/3/2020 8:31:50 PM   
Protonic2020

Get the copyrights for the movie Starship Troopers music for in game use and it will go from great --> epic. That the game resembles the movie a little do it no harm.
That first was just a wish not coming true, i know, one could play it outside of the game, from YouTube for example or from elsewhere.
Can i type here (should i). Good game!

< Message edited by Protonic2020 -- 12/3/2020 8:33:07 PM >

(in reply to ledrobi)
Post #: 2
RE: Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 2... - 1/13/2021 2:56:43 AM   
timerol14

the reputedly frustrated groom-to-be published his tale on reddit’s forums, in which he explained, “my fiancée, nicole, and i had chosen our wedding ceremony date, booked the venue, and notified the on the spot members of the own family of the

(in reply to Protonic2020)
Post #: 3
RE: Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 2... - 1/13/2021 9:05:13 PM   
uncc

nvm

< Message edited by uncc -- 1/13/2021 9:29:58 PM >

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once -- David Hume, Scottish philosopher (1711 - 1776)

(in reply to timerol14)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Shadow Empire is out on Steam and it comes with a 20% week-long launch discount. Together with the S Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI