Is there something else to download for a new purchase?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

icitrom

Is there something else to download for a new purchase?

Post by icitrom »

Just (01-Dec-2020) purchased WitP-AE. I downloaded the main installer, of course, the 1.01.26a update, and the Admiral's Edition planning map. These three files were listed on the download page for the game. Is there something else to download that is not immediately obvious? I'd just like to make sure I've downloaded the whole package. Thanks.
Yaab

RE: Is there something else to download for a new purchase?

Post by Yaab »

Per WITP:AE, you have got the whole package. Other goodies are third-party software like Tracker, SeaBee etc.
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

ORIGINAL: icitrom

Just (01-Dec-2020) purchased WitP-AE. I downloaded the main installer, of course, the 1.01.26a update, and the Admiral's Edition planning map. These three files were listed on the download page for the game. Is there something else to download that is not immediately obvious? I'd just like to make sure I've downloaded the whole package. Thanks.

Watch this tutorial and re-do the moves on your game at the same time. You will save a lot of time !! It covers all main aspects of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP6YKr ... gD&index=1
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
icitrom

Post by icitrom »

Thanks, guys!
icitrom

Post by icitrom »

ORIGINAL: Yaab

Per WITP:AE, you have got the whole package. Other goodies are third-party software like Tracker, SeaBee etc.

OMG! I'm searching for various information and I'm coming to see that WitP-AE is not just a wargame, it's an ecosystem like Advanced Squad Leader, or what's called a lifestyle game. It's exciting.
Ian R

Post by Ian R »

I recommend you get the 1.01.26b beta update - it fixes something important.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3185062
"I am Alfred"
LargeSlowTarget

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

ORIGINAL: icitrom
OMG! I'm searching for various information and I'm coming to see that WitP-AE is not just a wargame, it's an ecosystem like Advanced Squad Leader, or what's called a lifestyle game. It's exciting.

Welcome aboard! Say goodbye to the life as you know it. WitP-AE is also known as the "time vampyre of a game".

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”