Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Medical Council suggestion

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Medical Council suggestion Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Medical Council suggestion - 11/20/2020 10:12:04 PM   
Daza99

I think it would be interesting if there was a medical council by itself where there could be new techniques and equipment for treating populace and outbreaks, drugs, this also could tap into worlds where there is alien lifeforms in flora or fauna which a special mil team (or mix of mil and scientists) could be sent out to try to capture alien lifeforms for research either to counter infectious aliens or fight them better knowing their weakness etc. However the downside could be more chance of an outbreak during the studying of alien species (which could vary according to level of the research facility is for security etc) imagine getting this building damaged in an enemy attack (or earth quake) which triggers an outbreak- so its risky to go down the research path of alien life-form.

Also learning how to treat specific types of outbreaks (could have a random name) based on research this research info could be used as a tool for trade/improving relations with either Major or Minor or both regimes.

Hazard suits (which we already have in the game when researching and designing gear for Inf) that could be used by workers and scientists could be researched on extreme planets etc.

Scientists could be trained at a university and takes time to gain them, maybe high education or a specific level of education needs to be reached before they are available to gain more apart from a few at start of the game.

Some events could be geared around a defecting scientist that takes their theories and work details to an enemy or major regime, this event could be triggered by unhappiness in general or other factors.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Medical Council suggestion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI