Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HQ Boosting Range

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> HQ Boosting Range Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HQ Boosting Range - 11/17/2020 9:41:12 PM   
canuckgamer

When an HQ is boosting the distribution supply value of another HQ, what is the maximum number of hexes that the HQ being boosted can be from the HQ that is doing the boosting?
Post #: 1
RE: HQ Boosting Range - 11/18/2020 1:01:01 AM   
mdsmall

I believe it is a function of the supply value of the first HQ in the chain. If it is sitting on a town with a supply value of 5, the first HQ will raise its supply level to 8. Thus a second HQ would be able to boost supply up to 7 hexes away, the amount diminishing per hex (unless supply can be projected along a road). If the first HQ were sitting on a town with a supply value of 8, then it would boost supply to 10 and a second HQ would receive supply to boost up to 9 hexes away. Note that the first HQ in the chain has to be on the supply source - you can't have a chain of HQs boosting supply beyond two.

(in reply to canuckgamer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> HQ Boosting Range Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI