Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Land of Confusion - Syria, 2021 Tweaked 11-07-2020

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Land of Confusion - Syria, 2021 Tweaked 11-07-2020 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Land of Confusion - Syria, 2021 Tweaked 11-07-2020 - 11/1/2020 12:38:39 PM   
BeirutDude

01-07-2020 Version below with tweaks from feedback and some of my play testing.

The IAF has been continually hitting Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) bases in NW Syria near the city of Masyaf. Recently Iran and Syria have signed a deal to upgrade Syria's ADA/A2AD systems. This scenario explores a future strike on reconstituted SSM facilities in a less permissive A2AD environment for the IAF.

If you decide to play test the scenario thank you and suggestions for improvement are appreciated. Please do read the Description and side Briefing very carefully.

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/7/2020 1:31:08 PM >

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
Post #: 1
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/1/2020 2:38:25 PM   
BeirutDude

Noticed something that cropped up with tweaks this morning. Ben Gurion Airport is becoming "Hostile" it has to do with the Exclusion Zone. Two fixes...

1. Just delete the exclusion zone
2. or edit it to have it apply to submarines only, thus preserving it without further interfering with the scenario.

Then change Ben Gurion to Neutral (civilian),

I fixed this for next version.

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/1/2020 2:54:02 PM >

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 2
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/1/2020 10:44:36 PM   
BeirutDude

Well started off well but then Russia jumped in on me. That might be a tweak, I may have to make Israel and Russia neutral toward each other if Russia jumps in too easily. I'm not really sure why Russia jumped me as no Russian units were hit , but they jumped in at the wrong time for me and I was right in the path of the Moskva SAG and their Air Base AAW Patrol & Alert mission! Once Russia joined I didn't try for any other targets than the Masyaf SSM Facility. If I went for the Wadi Jahannam SSM Facility I would have lost even more aircraft. Same with the SSRC Lab.

SIDE: Civilian
===========================================================

LOSSES:
-------------------------------

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

SIDE: Iran

LOSSES:
7x Building (Large)
16x Building (Medium)
4x Building (Very Large)

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
27x MIM-23B I-HAWK [Shahin Mod, Mersad Upgrade]
16x Sayyad-4

SIDE: Israel

LOSSES:
1x F-15C Eagle [Akef-2000]
2x F-15D Eagle [Akef-2000]
1x F-15I Eagle [Raam]
1x F-16DG Blk 40 Falcon [Barak]
1x F-16I Falcon [Sufa]
1x F-35I Lightning II [Adir]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
2x 20mm/85 M61A1 Vulcan Burst [100 rnds]
22x AGM-142F Popeye IIR [Unitary]
36x AGM-88A HARM
2x AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM P3I.3
48x Delilah-AL
32x GBU-31(V)1/B JDAM [Mk84]
64x GBU-39/B SDB
34x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
36x Generic Flare Salvo [3x Cartridges, Dual Spectral]
80x Harop
76x Rampage

SIDE: Russia

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
7x 100mm/59 A-190 Frag
5x 30mm Gsh-30-1 Burst [30 rnds]
44x AA-10 Alamo A [R-27R, MR TSARH]
14x AA-10 Alamo C [R-27ER, LR TSARH]
7x AA-11 Archer [R-73]
2x AA-11 Archer [R-73M]

1x AK-130 130mm/54 Twin Frag Burst [2 rnds]
4x AK-630M 30mm/65 Gatling Burst [400 rnds]
1x AK-630M 30mm/65 Twin Gatling Burst [800 rnds]
2x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
24x SA-N-12 Grizzly [9M317]
5x SA-N-24 Grinch [9M342]
12x SA-N-4b Gecko [9M33M3]
64x SA-N-6a Grumble [5R55RM]

SIDE: Syria

LOSSES:
2x Building (Square Pair [5N62]) [Cargo]
1x Radar (Back Net [P-80])
1x Radar (Flat Face B [P-19])
1x Radar (Snow Drift [9S18M1])
4x Radar (Spoon Rest D [P-18])
2x Radar (Tin Shield B [5N59S/36D6])
2x SA-17 Grizzly [9A310M1-2] TELAR [Cargo]
1x SA-17 Grizzly [9A39M1-2] LLV [Cargo]
5x SA-2d Guideline Mod 2 Single Rail [Cargo]
12x SA-3b Goa Quad Rail [Cargo]
2x SA-5c Gammon Single Rail [Cargo]
35x SA-6a Gainful [2P25] TEL [Cargo]
14x SA-7a Grail [9K32 Strela-2] MANPADS [Cargo]
1x Vehicle (Fan Song E [SNR-75M3]) [Cargo]
4x Vehicle (Flat Face B [P-19]) [Cargo]
4x Vehicle (Low Blow [SNR-125]) [Cargo]
9x Vehicle (Straight Flush [1S91]) [Cargo]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
1x 30mm Gsh-30-1 Burst [30 rnds]
4x AA-10 Alamo A [R-27R, MR TSARH]
2x AA-11 Archer [R-73]
64x SA-10b Grumble [5V55RUD]
41x SA-11 Gadfly [9M38M1]
66x SA-17 Grizzly [9M317]
22x SA-2d Guideline Mod 2 [S-75 Volga, 20D / V-755]
60x SA-3b Goa [5V27, V-601P]
84x SA-5c Gammon [5V28M5]
162x SA-6a Gainful [3M9]

SIDE: Hezbollah

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
18x HT-16PGJ [9M313]
19x SA-24 Grinch [9M342]

SIDE: United States

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

Attachment (1)

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 3
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/1/2020 10:53:30 PM   
BeirutDude

quote:

LOSSES:
1x F-15C Eagle [Akef-2000]
2x F-15D Eagle [Akef-2000]
1x F-15I Eagle [Raam]
1x F-16DG Blk 40 Falcon [Barak]
1x F-16I Falcon [Sufa]
1x F-35I Lightning II [Adir]

These losses also speak to patience! I was gradually dismantling the Syrian ADA system near the Bekaa Valley and northern Golan (actually had dismantled it), opening up the Bekaa as my transit route for low level ingress to the Masyaf / Homs area. Things were going so well I decided that I might be able to get two strikes in overnight if I launched everything early. Well when the balloon blew up with Russia there was just too much to try to control. Most of the Aircraft lost RTBed and went to 36KFT Altitude and I couldn't get them all down to 300 FT AGL NAPE before the SAMs butchered them. I don't think I lost one on ingress, it was the RTB that killed me!

Seems like in strike missions we should be able to set an AGL altitude for Ingress, Attack and Egress, like you can with the Patrols!

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/1/2020 10:56:26 PM >

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 4
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/1/2020 11:19:41 PM   
BeirutDude

Further Tweaks below...

1. Fixed exclusion Zone issue
2. Made Russia "Neutral" to Israel, I believe they have a higher tolerance to jumping in than I witnessed in my play test today.

Other than that I was pretty happy with what I saw from it today, but then when you design a scenario you have a strategy in mind, so will be interesting to see others POV.

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/6/2020 12:23:55 PM >

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 5
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/4/2020 2:44:31 AM   
BeirutDude

Any feedback?

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 6
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/4/2020 12:40:33 PM   
schweggy

I think I had the original version. The Russians went "red" on me just as my strike packages went on offense. I called it quits right then. I'll take a look at the updated version. It might be nice to have a couple EW assets unless I missed them.

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 7
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/4/2020 1:04:36 PM   
BeirutDude

Thanks for your help.

Well even with them being "Neutral" the Russians still jumped in on my last play test. Think the units are just too close but I do wonder if there were a fight like this is the Russians might not jump in?. Even with them jumping in

As to EW aircraft I do not believe the IAF has any dedicated EW aircraft (always wondered why they don't buy EA-18G's, maybe restrictions?) rather they rely on OECM/DECM PODs

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/4/2020 1:11:53 PM >

(in reply to schweggy)
Post #: 8
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/5/2020 1:40:43 PM   
KnightHawk75

quote:

ORIGINAL: BeirutDude

Any feedback?

Just saw the thread, it's in "the queue" to check out, I've been bad about play testing things in a timely manner as of late.

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 9
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/6/2020 12:22:58 PM   
BeirutDude

Tweaked on 11-07-2020 Below, Think I found why the Russians are jumping in so readily, it was a mistake in one of my Lua script triggers.

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/7/2020 1:30:03 PM >

(in reply to KnightHawk75)
Post #: 10
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/7/2020 9:20:16 AM   
Fido81

The briefing said to take "no undue risk" with people or hardware, so that's how I played it. I went in from the southwest using all the F-35s at my disposal armed with Rampages. It was just one run out over the Med and back, with one missile allocated per target, while a squadron of F-16Cs with HARMs orbited over the Galil to focus the minds of the Syrian IADS operators. Everybody used OECM. This destroyed 10 large structures and 31 medium ones. This alone netted me 2750 points and a Major Victory. My attack suffered significant attrition from the IRGC and Moskva, with about half my strike's missiles being taken out in exchange for the Moskva's SAM magazine and the IRGC's SAM magazine. Curiously, the S-400 didn't fire. No IAF aircraft were lost at this point, though it seems somebody took out the US E-3 Sentry. There'll be diplomatic fallout from that, but it's not, strictly speaking, my problem.

I tried coordinating a Harop attack, and failed miserably. They were just so slow compared to everything else in my arsenal I found it impossible to set up a TOT strike.

I decided that since the magazines of known hostile forces in the area were so depleted, I'd try my luck again with piloted aircraft, and sent in my F-16Is armed with Rampage missiles to press the attack, which was almost unopposed. During the attack, 3 aircraft from the demonstration group of F-16Cs strayed into hostile airspace and were destroyed. At this point, I decided that to press the attack further involved risks that weren't worth the rewards, and called it a night. My final score was 4550, which was assessed as a Triumph.

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

LOSSES:
19x Building (Large)
34x Building (Medium)
4x Building (Very Large)
1x Structure (Industrial Plant)
2x SA-15d Gauntlet [9A331MK/9A332] TELAR [Cargo]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
16x Sayyad-4

LOSSES:
3x F-16C Blk 30 Falcon [Barak]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
4x Harop
102x Rampage
6x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
13x AA-10 Alamo C [R-27ER, LR TSARH]
24x AA-10 Alamo A [R-27R, MR TSARH]

LOSSES:
1x Building (Very Large)
2x SA-11 Gadfly [9A38] TELAR [Cargo]
1x SA-11 Gadfly [9A39] LLV [Cargo]
1x SA-22 Greyhound [96K6 Pantsir-S1E, KAMAZ-6560 8x8] TELAR [Cargo]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
4x AA-10 Alamo A [R-27R, MR TSARH]
2x SA-6a Gainful [3M9]
4x SA-22 Greyhound [57E6]
4x 30mm 2A38M Burst [50 rnds]
5x SA-10b Grumble [5V55RUD]

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

LOSSES:
1x E-3G Sentry

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

In terms of how the scenario could be improved, I think it's pretty darn good right now. Maybe reduce the number of targets, but require a higher % of them to be damaged/destroyed before giving a player a major victory or triumph. I did just a little fiddling with WRAs, and 19 aircraft sorties destroyed 41 buildings and earned a Major Victory. Another approach would be to say I fired so many Rampages I broke the game you were trying to get me to play. If you remove some of the Rampages, I'd encourage you to consider adding some more rocket or tube artillery to the IDF, to make blasting a hole through the Syrian Golan IADS more more achievable.

I'll also note that the SSM TELs were never struck, but they also didn't fire. Maybe a random number of them could be set to fire at some point after the first Israeli weapons hit, to give the player a bit of a reason to take them out quickly?

Lastly, Israel really values its UAVs. I think it might be worth including a couple so that the player can conduct a bit of ISR (or even light strikes) without being forced to stick to the satellite schedule.

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 11
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/7/2020 12:39:33 PM   
BeirutDude

Thanks for your feedback! Good stuff and going to do most of what you suggest

quote:

The briefing said to take "no undue risk" with people or hardware, so that's how I played it.

I'm sure that would be the IDF policy short of major war. Look at the investigation of the shoot down a few years ago to get an idea how serious they are about this, so I think it is the right tone and the VPs punish the risky player.

quote:

I tried coordinating a Harop attack, and failed miserably. They were just so slow compared to everything else in my arsenal I found it impossible to set up a TOT strike.

I use them to soak off the SAMs in the Mt Hermon area to open up the southern Bekaa/Beqaa Valley for low level ingress. If they hit something all the better but if they soak off 40-60 SAMs that's a win.

quote:

This destroyed 10 large structures and 31 medium ones. This alone netted me 2750 points and a Major Victory.

That's about what the IAF has been doing, so that's good!

quote:

My attack suffered significant attrition from the IRGC and Moskva, with about half my strike's missiles being taken out in exchange for the Moskva's SAM magazine and the IRGC's SAM magazine. Curiously, the S-400 didn't fire. No IAF aircraft were lost at this point,

I think the land based S-400s would be more restricted in firing in real life. In game terms, I've experienced the same and wonder if the S-400 organic radars need to be activated. I did a sandbox scenario last night with a NEBO (active), Cheese Box (active) and S-400 (inactive) against various aircraft they they didn't fire until the aircraft were right on top of the S-400 in the self defense range. I think I might add the S-400 batteries to the radar pulsing LUA code. (edit: done)

quote:

During the attack, 3 aircraft from the demonstration group of F-16Cs strayed into hostile airspace and were destroyed. At this point, I decided that to press the attack further involved risks that weren't worth the rewards, and called it a night. My final score was 4550, which was assessed as a Triumph.

I've had greater losses on follow on attacks myself.

quote:

Maybe reduce the number of targets, but require a higher % of them to be damaged/destroyed before giving a player a major victory or triumph. I did just a little fiddling with WRAs, and 19 aircraft sorties destroyed 41 buildings and earned a Major Victory.

So I actually sat with Sentinel and Google Maps to make sure the buildings were right in number and location but will bump up the points necessary for a Triumph maybe to 4.500. Also may reduce the Awareness levels. Right now I have them set to Autodetect for Russia and IDF assuming their IFF is better but maybe I'll tweak those to Normal. (Edit: Awareness set to "Normal" and reset scoring to -1,500 Disaster and 4,500 Triumph)

quote:

Another approach would be to say I fired so many Rampages I broke the game you were trying to get me to play. If you remove some of the Rampages

Yes I'm going to reduce the number of Rampages, I didn't realize how big a game changer they were. I was disappointed with the Popeyes. Will reduce the Rampages to the F-35Is and only one strike per aircraft. (edit, took one F-35I out of Maint. for 20 aircraft total and there are 80 Rampages available, so the IAF now has 20 Rampage equipped aircraft and the Rampages for the F-16I's have been removed)

quote:

I'd encourage you to consider adding some more rocket or tube artillery to the IDF, to make blasting a hole through the Syrian Golan IADS more more achievable.

So I'm going to defer here for two reasons...

1. I did that with the initial Hanukkah War scenario versions and players didn't like it, and it also lead to artillery duels, until I had to take the tube artillery out of the scenario. became a major distraction.

2. Look at the GBU-39s loadouts with the F-15Is they are great for this! Also there are enough HARMs available for two squadrons to load out with HARMs one for the Golan and one for NW Syria. I've blasted/soaked off the entire Golan ADA/A2AD system with HAROPs, Popeyes, HARMS and GBU-39s. In fact the combination of them has allowed the HAROPs to be much more successful as you can redirect them to other targets after a SAM/Radar has been blasted by the other munitions.

quote:

I'll also note that the SSM TELs were never struck, but they also didn't fire. Maybe a random number of them could be set to fire at some point after the first Israeli weapons hit, to give the player a bit of a reason to take them out quickly?

You know I had the scenario set up for this with the IDF Arrows in position and then I just didn't set up the strike mission, so yeah I'll set it up for a strike on one, or more of, the of the AFBs. (Edit: Done)

quote:

Lastly, Israel really values its UAVs. I think it might be worth including a couple so that the player can conduct a bit of ISR (or even light strikes) without being forced to stick to the satellite schedule.

Yeah, one I considered and kind of rejected as I have bad luck with them being shot down! So I'll add a few! You're correct about the IDF/IAF use of drones, I was just being lazy! (Edit: added 8 Eitans to Tel Nof AFB)

Thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated!

Changes are attached...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/7/2020 1:42:00 PM >

(in reply to Fido81)
Post #: 12
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/7/2020 9:31:23 PM   
Fido81

I looked into your critique of the Popeye, and I think there's a database error. The DB has the Popeye (and its derivative AGM-142) as glide bombs, but here's a number of sources that describe the Popeye ALCM as having internal propulsion.
I recommend using the Delilah in the ALCM role until that gets fixed.

Inspired by this, and wanting to try different tactics on this version, I decided to take a different approach. Last time, I tried to use a scalpel. This time, I had to get in closer, but still wanted to use standoff weapons, so I tried to plan things differently.
I launched 2 Herons with AESA pods as soon as they were ready to go, and put them just off the Banyias port with their radars off. I primarily wanted to be sure I had target acquisition capabilities in case somebody went after the E-3G. While in international airspace over the ocean, a Fulcrum from the Syrian Air Force attacked them, providing some political cover for the coming strike. The Fulcrum then went on to harass the E-3G, which was clearly in international airspace. I put 2 more UAVs on station as the main strike took off, and used them to 'play chicken' with one of the Syrian Gammon units in an attempt to deplete their magazines before the shooters arrived. It took 4 of them to take down the first one, which meant 4x SA-5s that couldn't be used against IAF munitions or crewed aircraft.

The main strike was composed of all the F-15Ds using Popeyes, 10x F-35Is using Rampages, all F-15Is using SDBs, all F-16Ds and F-16Is using Delilah-ALs, and all F-16Cs using HARMs and F-15Cs for escort. Like last time, they flew in from the southwest, over the sea. I didn't want anybody to have to cross into Syrian territory. I forced this using no-navigation zones over southern Syria and Lebanon.

As the main strike started taking off, I activated the SEAD strike, composed of the other 10x F-35s with Rampages, and the F-16s armed with HARMs at Ramat David. I let them overfly Lebanon in the hopes of degrading the local IADS before the slower standoff weapons arrived.

Interestingly, first blood was drawn by the F-15Ds, who killed the Fulcrum that was still harassing the Sentry. The F-15Ds, in turn, were shot down by the Moskva.

As the both strike groups started launching missiles the SAMs opened up and I lost situational awareness, so I just let the missions play out. I wound up with a final score of 800 and some heavy casualties - 50 aircrew shot down, not to mention the materiel losses. The approach I used last time (small strike with more expensive munitions) seems to have worked better.

LOSSES:
1x Airbus A.320-200

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

LOSSES:
13x Building (Large)
18x Building (Medium)
2x Building (Very Large)
1x Radar (Bill Board A [9S15 Obzor])
1x Radar (Thin Skin B HF [PRV-16])
4x Bavar-373 TEL [Cargo]
6x Fateh-113 TEL [Cargo]
2x SA-15d Gauntlet [9A331MK/9A332] TELAR [Cargo]
1x Vehicle (Bavar-373 is Meraj) [Cargo]
1x Vehicle (Bavar-373 phased array radar) [Cargo]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
16x Sayyad-4
94x MIM-23B I-HAWK [Shahin Mod, Mersad Upgrade]

LOSSES:
14x F-15D Eagle [Akef-2000]
8x F-15I Eagle [Raam]
4x F-16DG Blk 40 Falcon [Barak]
2x F-35I Lightning II [Adir]
3x Heron TP UAV [Eitan]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
27x AIM-7M Sparrow III
52x Delilah-AL
88x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
9x AGM-88A HARM
80x Rampage
8x Python 5
5x AGM-142F Popeye IIR [Unitary]
5x Generic Flare Salvo [3x Cartridges, Dual Spectral]
66x GBU-39/B SDB
12x AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM P3I.3
2x AN/ALE-70 FOTD
1x Python 4
2x 600 USG Drop Tank
2x 750 USG CFT

LOSSES:
3x MiG-29SMT Fulcrum C
3x Su-30SM Flanker G
2x Su-34 Fullback

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
64x SA-21b Growler [40N6]
52x AA-10 Alamo A [R-27R, MR TSARH]
24x SA-N-12 Grizzly [9M317]
20x AA-10 Alamo C [R-27ER, LR TSARH]
6x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
10x AA-11 Archer [R-73]
5x Generic Flare Salvo [3x Cartridges, Single Spectral]
30x SA-N-4b Gecko [9M33M3]
60x SA-22 Greyhound [57E6]
33x 30mm 2A38M Burst [50 rnds]
1x 1500 liter Drop Tank
3x Generic Chaff Salvo [4x Cartridges]
4x AA-11 Archer [R-73M]
3x SA-16 Gimlet [9M313]
12x 30mm Gsh-30-1 Burst [30 rnds]

LOSSES:
1x MiG-29M2 Fulcrum C
1x Building (Very Large)
1x Radar (Snow Drift [9S18M1])

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
12x AA-10 Alamo A [R-27R, MR TSARH]
4x AA-11 Archer [R-73]
34x SA-5c Gammon [5V28M5]
3x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
49x SA-11 Gadfly [9M38M1]
11x SA-22 Greyhound [57E6]
10x 30mm 2A38M Burst [50 rnds]
8x SA-17 Grizzly [9M317]
2x SA-6a Gainful [3M9]

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

In terms of suggestions, you might want to rename Group 2684.

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 13
RE: New Scenario for Testing: Land of Confusion - Syria... - 11/8/2020 8:11:08 PM   
BeirutDude

I find it interesting that you have air units go after the E-3G again, as I haven't had that. I suspect because your going further over the Med than I am as I hug the coast or use the Bekaa/Beqaa Valley.

So to me the thing I have seen is the scenario rewards micro managing and launching the attacks in smaller, manageable packets. I think it is ready to be be released.

(in reply to Fido81)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Land of Confusion - Syria, 2021 Tweaked 11-07-2020 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI