Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Viewing Map After Game Finished

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Viewing Map After Game Finished Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Viewing Map After Game Finished - 10/28/2020 8:14:21 PM   
canuckgamer

I didn't see a surrender option and wondering if there is a way to quit the game so that both sides can view the entire map without the fog of war.

In the game we just completed the Allies took a city but it's port value remained at 5. I thought that a port always dropped below 5 when it was conquered.
Post #: 1
RE: Viewing Map After Game Finished - 10/29/2020 4:24:20 PM   
Hubert Cater

Hi Canuckgamer,

Thanks for the report and it looks like when you resign, e.g. from the Lobby by clicking the little 'X' next to the listed game, it only allows your opponent to view the final turn with FoW turned off. This is an error on my part and will be corrected for the next update.

For ports, I believe this just depends on the scorched earth settings for the country in question that you captured the port from, e.g. some will be reduced but not all and not always. It can also depend upon their connection to supply sources as well.

Hope this helps,
Hubert

(in reply to canuckgamer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Viewing Map After Game Finished Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI