Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

naval war mod question (using naval war mod scenarios) included in basic game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> naval war mod question (using naval war mod scenarios) included in basic game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
naval war mod question (using naval war mod scenarios) ... - 10/23/2020 5:04:31 PM   
jjdenver

Hi,

I saw some scenarios using naval war mod. Where can I read more about it and how it works?

Also it seems to be bundled with some counter mods. I usually play with 3-d units off (nato counters). How can I get the counter mods that come with the naval war mod to load? I seem to be just seeing nato counters or 3-d units not the other mods mentioned on the intro screens when I load a scenario with naval war mod.

By the way I'm playing the game as installed by steam - no mods manually installed, but it seems the naval war mod scenarios (and splash screens indicating that it will play with other counter mods) are coming in the vanilla install - I'm just trying to figure out how to see the other counter mods when I play the naval war mod.

Also a map mod is indicated in the splash screens. Will this automatically load when I load the naval war mod?

Thanks

< Message edited by jjdenver -- 10/23/2020 6:07:04 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: naval war mod question (using naval war mod scenari... - 10/24/2020 4:47:43 PM   
ThunderLizard2

quote:

ORIGINAL: jjdenver

Hi,

I saw some scenarios using naval war mod. Where can I read more about it and how it works?

Also it seems to be bundled with some counter mods. I usually play with 3-d units off (nato counters). How can I get the counter mods that come with the naval war mod to load? I seem to be just seeing nato counters or 3-d units not the other mods mentioned on the intro screens when I load a scenario with naval war mod.

By the way I'm playing the game as installed by steam - no mods manually installed, but it seems the naval war mod scenarios (and splash screens indicating that it will play with other counter mods) are coming in the vanilla install - I'm just trying to figure out how to see the other counter mods when I play the naval war mod.

Also a map mod is indicated in the splash screens. Will this automatically load when I load the naval war mod?

Thanks

Look in mods section of forum and there's a long tread from mod author there.

(in reply to jjdenver)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> naval war mod question (using naval war mod scenarios) included in basic game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI