Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update event live on Twitch on October 15

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update event live on Twitch on October 15 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update event live on T... - 10/9/2020 1:49:23 PM   
Edmon

Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update is going to be a special live stream event where we will be announcing the release dates for games coming in 2020.

But that is not all. Expect the unexpected as we also announce new and as of yet unseen titles that we hope you will look forward to playing in the future.

The event will kick off live at 5 pm BST / 12 pm EDT / 9 am PDT on Thursday the 15th of October and we hope to all of you there for what should be an exciting line-up.

After the event, don’t go anywhere, because we will also be showing the up and coming DLC for Fantasy General II: Empire Aflame. This will be your chance to check out some of the exciting new content introduced in Empire Aflame as well as ask any questions about Fantasy General II. This exciting and modern fantasy game has plenty more to show, so be sure to check it out.

Make our twitch channel your home for the Home of Wargamers Event. We look forward to seeing you there.
Post #: 1
RE: Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update event live ... - 11/6/2020 9:28:29 AM   
lucasbergmann

Awesome!

(in reply to Edmon)
Post #: 2
RE: Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update event live ... - 11/6/2020 2:01:22 PM   
wodin

What new games where announced?

(in reply to lucasbergmann)
Post #: 3
RE: Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update event live ... - 11/9/2020 2:34:53 PM   
Edmon

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

What new games where announced?

You can find the details here:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4898575

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Home of Wargamers Live - Release Update event live on Twitch on October 15 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI