Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[DB3K] Land Ceptor (SAM)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [DB3K] Land Ceptor (SAM) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[DB3K] Land Ceptor (SAM) - 10/4/2020 6:38:55 PM   
benboy1996

Would it be possible to add Land Ceptor (SAM) to the game. This system is called Sky Sabre in the British Army and is in the process of entering service. Several other countries are also acquiring it. It uses the CAMM and CAMM-ER missiles which are already in the database for ships.

< Message edited by Rory Noonan -- 10/5/2020 2:14:57 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Land Ceptor (SAM) - 10/4/2020 6:54:59 PM   
thewood1

There is a db mod and additions thread in the mods section. Best to put it there.

(in reply to benboy1996)
Post #: 2
RE: Land Ceptor (SAM) - 10/4/2020 6:55:44 PM   
thewood1

Also, generally, the devs want some more background if you have it. Otherwise it'll have to wait until someone can research it.

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 3
RE: Land Ceptor (SAM) - 10/4/2020 7:56:04 PM   
butch4343

quote:

ORIGINAL: benboy1996

Would it be possible to add Land Ceptor (SAM) to the game. This system is called Sky Sabre in the British Army and is in the process of entering service. Several other countries are also acquiring it. It uses the CAMM and CAMM-ER missiles which are already in the database for ships.

Benboy,

Why not add it yourself by adding the required weapons and sensors to a surrogate system? Example in scenario editor use a Rapier FSC C unit , remove the rapier missiles , add in the seaceptor and the required sensors and bobs your uncle.

I know it would be ideal if the devs added it in for us and they will in the fullness of time, but if your looking to sandbox a scenario or publish a scenario mean time, then it might be a way forward

Regards

(in reply to benboy1996)
Post #: 4
RE: Land Ceptor (SAM) - 10/5/2020 2:15:12 AM   
Rory Noonan

Hi benboy1996,

This is a database issue related to the DB3K.

Can you please post this on the dedicated Database 3000 (1980-2025+) Requests thread?

I know it may seem pedantic, but we're trying to keep DB requests and feature requests seperate from Tech Support items so we can track and manage all of these items more effectively.

Thanks!

< Message edited by Rory Noonan -- 10/5/2020 2:19:08 AM >

(in reply to butch4343)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [DB3K] Land Ceptor (SAM) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI