Interesting scenario, a couple points:
Took a lot of casualties but two AA sites and the SAM were destroyed. Triumph. Sent some Harpos to take care of the radars, worked in the south but not in the north. They did distract some Ftrs which probably allowed some drones to finally get through to the SAM. The drones are easy pickings for any passing aircraft because they don't have the range to hug the ground and when traveling at fuel saving altitudes they die quickly.
1. Wasn't sure what to do with the Mech infantry, was very tempted to charge west into the AAA sites. If you don't want a player to do that you may want to put them on a non-player allied side
2. AA 3 is out of range, the drones RTB before they get there
3. The altitude and cloud cover almost match in the area of the SAM, makes it quite tricky. If that is intended great, but if not you may want to look at it.
4. There is a SAM site over by Sevan Hrazdan which isn't mentioned in the brief. You don't have enough resources to kill it though.
Thank you for your suggestion!
1. I will change ground forces setting in next version. I think you are right, they need to be allied side. I also consider add more units to reflect the battle on the front, and modified the place to Tartar and in the south area.
2. AA-3 is too far away, I made this to demonstrate reported kill by drone could be happened in the north area, but south area is out of the maximum range of TB-2. But if you conduct a suicide mission, AA-3 also can be destroyed, but TB-2 will not get back.
3. I set the cloudy weather to make players aware the affect of altitude for missile launch.It's not a mistake, but I think I need add more information text in the game.
4. The SAM near Sevan was added in secend SSM version, I missed to add some information for it.
According to latest news, I think I can add BM-30 or scud missile for Armenian. To simulate the conterattack on Azerbaijan's city and powerplant, and Armenian playable.