Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.05c] Able to Have Two Metal Mines in the Same Hex

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.05c] Able to Have Two Metal Mines in the Same Hex Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.05c] Able to Have Two Metal Mines in the Same Hex - 9/18/2020 4:40:26 AM   
mbaratta83

I was delegating the mine in this hex to different zones since it was my only metal mine for a while. One time while it was delegated, the populace built a private metal mine there, and after undelegating I had both a public and private metal mine in the same hex that I both received metal from every turn. Further, when trying to upgrade to level 2, I was informed I had to nationalize the private mine first. After doing so, I now had two public metal mines in the same hex. At present, as seen in the picture, there's a level 1 public mine and a level 2 public mine both producing metal in the same hex.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: [1.05c] Able to Have Two Metal Mines in the Same Hex - 9/18/2020 11:25:09 AM   
Vic

Which version are you on?

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to mbaratta83)
Post #: 2
RE: [1.05c] Able to Have Two Metal Mines in the Same Hex - 9/18/2020 4:50:41 PM   
mbaratta83

The stable release, 1.05 c

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.05c] Able to Have Two Metal Mines in the Same Hex Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI