Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Allied units in USSR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Tech Support >> Allied units in USSR Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Allied units in USSR - 9/10/2020 12:44:42 AM   
pjg100

Score: 0
I have some UK and Indian units in the USSR, along with some HQs. Some of the units are at supply of 5 or greater, so they should be able to upgrade. In addition, some of them should be able to reinforce to a higher strength than they currently have, based on their supply. The UK and India have ample MPPs with which to upgrade and reinforce these units. However, the engine will not let me upgrade or reinforce these units. I don't see anything in the section on Non-Cooperative Majors that suggests that Allied units that have sufficient supply cannot upgrade or reinforce in the USSR. WAD?
Post #: 1
RE: Allied units in USSR - 9/10/2020 2:03:59 PM   
Hubert Cater

Score: 2
This looks to be WAD as you are within uncooperative territory, so upgrades and reinforcement will not be possible while on USSR soil with those units.

(in reply to pjg100)
Post #: 2
RE: Allied units in USSR - 9/10/2020 3:19:55 PM   
pjg100

Score: 0
Aaargh. Just played a game up through 6/1941 with a strategy predicated in part on the ability to upgrade and reinforce Allied units in the USSR. Don't see anything in the manual about this. Guess I should have gamed it out more thoroughly beforehand.

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 3
RE: Allied units in USSR - 9/10/2020 7:58:05 PM   
Hubert Cater

Score: 2
Apologies if we missed that in the manual, it just goes with the thinking of where would those upgrades and reinforcements come from when in uncooperative territory etc.

(in reply to pjg100)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Tech Support >> Allied units in USSR Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI