Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 - 11/2/2020 8:26:59 PM   
BeirutDude

Sorry Just saw this! Thank you for the complement. Yes it is the most recent. Enjoy!

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 11/2/2020 8:27:10 PM >

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to magi)
Post #: 31
RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 - 11/8/2020 11:19:52 PM   
Lionheart

About 21 hours into this scenario and the Chinese forces are starting to crumple under withering attacks, but I've detected some LUA errors.

03:00Z Function:ScenEdit_AssignUnitToMission (0) Error:UnitX was not found in the scenario unit list!

This error appears repeatedly in the LuaHistory log
Function:ScenEdit_SetEMCON (0) Error:Unable to identify subject of EMCON change! Please verify the subject-type and subject-name/ID strings.

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 32
RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 - 11/11/2020 11:15:40 PM   
BeirutDude

quote:

03:00Z Function:ScenEdit_AssignUnitToMission (0) Error:UnitX was not found in the scenario unit list!

Function:ScenEdit_SetEMCON (0) Error:Unable to identify subject of EMCON change! Please verify the subject-type and subject-name/ID strings.

Edit: yeah found it, it is the DF-26 unit not assigning to the strike mission.

It is code 'ScenEdit_AssignUnitToMission("DF-26 SSM Battalion", "DF-26 Guam Killer Strike")
which should be, 'ScenEdit_AssignUnitToMission("DF-26 SSM Brigade", "DF-26 Guam Killer Strike")

Thanks.

Corrected file attached.

< Message edited by BeirutDude -- 12/17/2020 12:58:52 PM >

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to Lionheart)
Post #: 33
RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 - 11/11/2020 11:32:10 PM   
BeirutDude

quote:

I believe this is destroyed radars that the LUA script is trying to turn on and off. I don't think it is an issue with game play.

(in reply to Lionheart)
Post #: 34
RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 - 12/17/2020 1:00:59 PM   
BeirutDude

12-17-2020: Some Tweaks to the scenario requested by one of the players. Hey if someone is willing to play a scenario I designed, I'm willing to help out! Adjusted the radars and some missions...

Attachment (1)

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 35
RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 - 12/20/2020 3:00:48 AM   
stww2

Just started this last night and am working my way through it, although at the glacial speed at which I play Command scenarios I don't know how much timely feedback I'll be able to provide. I'm only a few hours in, but it looks like it will be pretty fun so far; I'm loving the AESA radars on the Global Hawk right now; that combined with a helpful ELINT satellite and some educated inferences have given me the location of the PLAN CVBG (seeing two air contacts in the middle of the ocean level off at 36000ft after climbing is usually a pretty good indication that there is a carrier nearby).

One thing I did notice that struck me as odd: the Chinese Coast Guard ship near the Philippines is stationary; is this intentional?

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 36
RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 - 12/20/2020 6:41:22 PM   
BeirutDude

quote:

One thing I did notice that struck me as odd: the Chinese Coast Guard ship near the Philippines is stationary; is this intentional?

Yes, it is a PRC Guard ship on the Scarborough Shoals.

Enjoy

(in reply to stww2)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: New Tweaks to Fiery Cross Reef, 2021 Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI