Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Add ability to jump to hex via hyperlink coordinates

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Add ability to jump to hex via hyperlink coordinates Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Add ability to jump to hex via hyperlink coordinates - 8/25/2020 1:30:12 AM   
Daza99

Some info about your zones mentions resources at specific coordinates. It would be great if these coordinates have hyperlinks so you can jump to them.

Additional idea along the same lines;
In the "Order Mode menu" panel, there could be a column of numbered buttons to store a hex coordinate and be able to jump to it when clicked. Much like some games allow you to hotkey a location. These buttons could have a Generic Button 1 text on it and will change to coordinates when one is mapped to the button, additionally the user could have an option to RMB button to give it a name ie. "Rally Point 1" or "Rare Resource" and have a 20 character limit. Possibly also this could be a window area within the panel to allow a scroll bar for larger worlds where you might want to put more jump to locations.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Add ability to jump to hex via hyperlink coordinates Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI