Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ferry system to travel across lakes etc

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Ferry system to travel across lakes etc Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ferry system to travel across lakes etc - 8/24/2020 11:07:21 PM   
Daza99

Excuse me if someone else has already suggested this. But it would be nice if we could build bridges to cross lakes or a bay. It could cost a lot of resources to do so. And perhaps for very large bays eg. > 2 hexes maybe a barge type ferry could be constructed to cross, but you need to first have a road that goes round to the opposite side for the ferry jetty on other-side. The downside is perhaps the ferry system is never part of the logistics system so moving troops and atv/tanks across (maybe has to be upgraded to transport heavy vehicles?) they will use up food supplies in the crossing and the ferry boat/barge whatever uses AP points. Obviously there would need to be a max payload weight to move. Even if we get navy units in future, ferry systems might be cheaper especially if its a lake too small to deploy a navy in it, but wide enough for the need to cut across it when wanting to send reinforcements in a long war.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Ferry system to travel across lakes etc Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI