Okay, I will use term "currently SE is in beta stage" if you're so annoyed by "Early Access" :)
But it's true - several core mechanics is working only partially:
0) UI. UI is horrible.
I can't fire & replace a leader in same season? I can't place a leader in recently created zone/formation. WTF?
Stratagems are not set in place and moving around constantly. No sort here, just a huge mess. Stratagem window is more and more slow to open if you're having a lot of stratagems. Seriously? In 2020?
Game is seems to be tested only using NATO counters, attempt to play without them is a huge, huge pain. Random color for new OHQ? Yes, of course! Why our OHQs can't have similar colors?
Shadow Spy & Shadow Diplomat cards. Seriously? In 2020? I'm unable to use them directly in "Cover ops" / "Diplomacy" tabs? Nooo, you need to do more clicks! Clicks are life!
Several postures cards description isn't fitting in 1080p. It is not most fancy resolution, but well isn't obsolete one too.
1) OOB system as whole. Separate tanks OOB - seriously, gods prohibit you to mix light tanks with heavy?
2) Creating new zone unavoidable leading to 1 turn starvation & tons of happiness penalties in it. If you're not using stratagems / worker happiness bonuses - usually you will get 5-20% worker strike soon after colonization. It's extremely stupid.
3) While game tries to provide logs on tooltips (and that's cool) - they're still incomplete in every area. For example most bonuses from stratagems are never traced in such logs - despite they're zone happiness logs, leader relationship logs...
4) Military (!) techs are unbalanced and placed crazily. 2 RPG techs in SAME field? Why not? Useless gas-rifles and railguns inferior to lasers? Why not? Combat armor protecting better then 50mm of steel? Why not?
5) Tech discovery extremely opaque. Seems that there is a hidden roll to discovery instead of collecting enough BP like research. But can I see my rolls/targets? No! It leading to humorous situation when sometimes you're discovering tech/OOB with less then 100 BP and other time fail to do so with more then 300 BP.
6) Tons of events are forcing player to make a choice without an option to refuse. Golden example is "promising soldier" pack of events. Seriously you're trying to say that as a President/King/etc I'm forced to pay for anything my military want? Tons of unbalanced events. Here is a golden example is "marauders..." event - roll for skill NOT developed by governor, don't count garrisons (?! AFAIK national guard was used to stop marauders after hurricane destroyed a city & it's usual practice for military to patrol routes against bandits&marauders during any war). Sorry, but for me is absolutely not fun to "randomly" receive a events where I have 0% chance to success. If you're rely on randomness - you should give a player tiny chance of success.
7) AI is not only receiving it's usual AI economy bonuses, but purely cheating with logistics. Especially roads. I still mad on AI. Nobody in manual tell me to NOT play on planet with 20+% mountains. Guess my impressions after that game?
8) Postures. Both offensive and defensive modifier applied to counter-attacks. Sadly I'm always forget to check what will happen with counter-attacks if I have both offensive&defensive bonus My only guess it was made to buff AI as it's unable to properly hide attacking troops behind defending ones.
9) Ammo & machines building are alien to whole economy. They're definitely seems like remains of alpha "quick&dirty" testing.
10) Replacement system is half-done.
First we'are unable to upgrade existing vehicles. This look especially stupid in case of special upgrades like "Sensors" or "Cluster-bombs".
Second - our soldiers are one-use only and refuse to be retrained on new model. This why we need to waste recruits to REPLACE vehicles in existing units. Can I double face-palm here? Because IRL pilots & crew often re-trained in middle of their duty. Sometimes (around WW2 times) are several times.
11) Absolutely unequal profile choices. Democracy get much more then meritocracy, while autocracy get almost nothing but huge penalties. Sad, I thought that propaganda is a key "feature" of AAA-titles.
P.S. Still to be honest I need admit great job been done over logistics system. While it was same huge half-done mess in 1.0 - now it's seems to be finished and very intuitive to use. This is a really good job.