Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Adding new aircraft to your mod... A small bit of help please

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Adding new aircraft to your mod... A small bit of help please Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adding new aircraft to your mod... A small bit of help ... - 7/22/2020 9:55:46 AM   
Cavalry Corp

I have avoided adding any new aircraft to my mod but apparently the PH Phantom is the historical first jet aircraft on the Midway class. Remember mine is a mod. This means I need to add this and potentially one or two other aircraft. Is it a matter of just copying the whole sheet of aircraft from the website will it still work with my mod? I assume the planes work by this sheet of art rather than individual pictures like the ships. Are these sheets of artwork one size fits all?

Any help appreciated thank you.

Very close to finishing the mod now. What an enormous amount of work these things turn into.
Post #: 1
RE: Adding new aircraft to your mod... A small bit of h... - 7/22/2020 10:36:15 AM   
Evoken

I have used paint.net program to copy paste single aircraft pictures to the file that contains all the aircraft. Worked pretty well

(in reply to Cavalry Corp)
Post #: 2
RE: Adding new aircraft to your mod... A small bit of h... - 7/22/2020 11:33:34 AM   
Nomad

In the stickies threads in this sub forum there is one called art mods. Here it is: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2405660
Michaelm details how to add individual aircraft art to a scenario.

(in reply to Evoken)
Post #: 3
RE: Adding new aircraft to your mod... A small bit of h... - 7/22/2020 4:15:55 PM   
Cavalry Corp

OK thanks I will review these posts.

(in reply to Nomad)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Adding new aircraft to your mod... A small bit of help please Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI