Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.04b5] Minor cities not spawning Light Ind, being obliterated too easily

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04b5] Minor cities not spawning Light Ind, being obliterated too easily Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.04b5] Minor cities not spawning Light Ind, being obl... - 7/10/2020 5:55:18 PM   
DeniedExistence

Hello again, thanks for the previous fixes. Currently I'm having an issue with city-possessing minors not spawning the civilian light industry, only their food production + logistics.

Additionally, the cities are being very easily destroyed: Artillery and direct attacks are causing major damage to both the above structures, and both are usually completely gone by the time I take the cities. If this occurs, the turn after I take the city, it vanishes along with all its population, defeating most of the point of taking it. My units are only battalion size and I have not used more than 2-3 battalion size artillery units (And even then usually militia). For obvious reasons, I suspect this is related to the light-industry failing to spawn.

I have the save available if needed.
Post #: 1
RE: [1.04b5] Minor cities not spawning Light Ind, being... - 7/10/2020 8:02:21 PM   
demiare

quote:

ORIGINAL: DeniedExistence

Additionally, the cities are being very easily destroyed: Artillery and direct attacks are causing major damage to both the above structures, and both are usually completely gone by the time I take the cities. If this occurs, the turn after I take the city, it vanishes along with all its population, defeating most of the point of taking it.

I had minor AI city being completely destroyed by independent unlighted forces whom still have only infantry around. So yean, it's an issue.

(in reply to DeniedExistence)
Post #: 2
RE: [1.04b5] Minor cities not spawning Light Ind, being... - 7/15/2020 9:30:34 AM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: DeniedExistence

Hello again, thanks for the previous fixes. Currently I'm having an issue with city-possessing minors not spawning the civilian light industry, only their food production + logistics.

Additionally, the cities are being very easily destroyed: Artillery and direct attacks are causing major damage to both the above structures, and both are usually completely gone by the time I take the cities. If this occurs, the turn after I take the city, it vanishes along with all its population, defeating most of the point of taking it. My units are only battalion size and I have not used more than 2-3 battalion size artillery units (And even then usually militia). For obvious reasons, I suspect this is related to the light-industry failing to spawn.

I have the save available if needed.

It seems to be working as intended. Solution is to not use artillery (to much) on low Asset count cities.

Also the City does not disappear, it just its Population is slowly melting away. So it might disappear after some rounds, but not after one. Right?

The Drone issue bug report was completely correct though.

best,
vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to DeniedExistence)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04b5] Minor cities not spawning Light Ind, being obliterated too easily Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI