Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Opponent to play either Axis or Allied

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Opponent to play either Axis or Allied Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Opponent to play either Axis or Allied - 7/10/2020 5:16:46 AM   
Harrybanana

1939 Game. House Rule that the Axis can't move units using the "boxes" from the South Atlantic to the Red Sea or Persian Gulf or vice versa.

I will play either side or mirror games. I have only started 4 pbem games, but I would rate my skill level as 6 or 7 out of 10.

If you are interested post here or pm me.

< Message edited by Harrybanana -- 7/10/2020 5:19:47 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Opponent to play either Axis or Allied - 7/10/2020 12:07:37 PM   
malkarma

Interested, can play a mirror games if you want without problem. Agree with the house rule, axis should not use those boxes. Actually i don´t think that they should be able to use the red sea-persian gulf box also. Even when Suez is Axis controlled.

Btw, new to multiplayer (only 1 game played/in play), but i have spent over 300 hours practicing against the AI in the last two months.

< Message edited by malkarma -- 7/10/2020 12:49:25 PM >

(in reply to Harrybanana)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for Opponent to play either Axis or Allied - 7/10/2020 1:17:12 PM   
Harrybanana

Ok, sounds good. Axis can't use any of the "boxes" at all. I would like to play mirror games. I will setup a game with me as the Axis and then we will start a game with you as the Axis when we get to turn 13 or so. I will email and pm you the password.

(in reply to malkarma)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Opponent to play either Axis or Allied Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI