Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

additional future beta fix

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> additional future beta fix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
additional future beta fix - 7/6/2020 9:38:38 PM   
BrianG

i have a few other fixes for any additional beta. In addition to my other diatribe which is on another post.

Russian air hq's should be able to disband by mid 42. What good is my baltic hq when i no longer own the baltic. same with the southern sea hq.

my hq's which surrendered in the Georgia's still had the surrounded troops attached when the hq reformed on the East coast. the surrounded units should reattached to near surrounded hq or stavka.

ill add more as i explore the east side of the map.

Post #: 1
RE: additional future beta fix - 7/6/2020 10:59:30 PM   
eskuche

1. Weren't air HQs used to be able to be disbanded but prevented because it's fre manpower?
2. I think it's probably impossible to program moving HQs within pockets at this point so doubt it'll happen. This has interesting consequences in early turns to offload front HQs of pocketed units though.

(in reply to BrianG)
Post #: 2
RE: additional future beta fix - 7/7/2020 7:03:53 PM   
Denniss

Air HQ are part of the air war and cannot be disbanded to gain army manpower.

(in reply to eskuche)
Post #: 3
RE: additional future beta fix - 7/8/2020 11:59:43 PM   
thedoctorking

Those air HQ's are pretty useful later on. It can run into some AP to shift them over to other fronts, though. But they are useful as transport/level bomber HQ's or to support longer frontages for their fronts. Leningrad and Southern often find themselves pretty stretched out and it is handy to have two air HQ's to cover all that frontage, especially since Soviet fighters have real short legs. Some of the later fronts that come in don't have air HQ's attached to them at start.

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> additional future beta fix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI