Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.04b3] Leader's reaction to decision and their profile mismatch

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04b3] Leader's reaction to decision and their profile mismatch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.04b3] Leader's reaction to decision and their profil... - 7/6/2020 2:23:05 AM   
Malevolence

Per the image, leader's reaction to decision appears diametrically opposed to their profile viewpoints.

They also highly favor the opposite decision.

For reference, Game Build v 1.04-beta3; Scenario Build v1.04-beta2; Last Game Build used 103-beta3; Scenario Version Number #42.

I am running a Win 10 Pro 64bit, Intel i7-1065G7, 16GB RAM. It is a Surface Pro 7, connected to 2560x1600 display monitor via USB-C. That's Intel Iris Plus integrated graphics.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Malevolence -- 7/6/2020 2:26:50 AM >

Nicht kleckern, sondern klotzen!

*Please remember all posts are made by a malevolent, autocratic despot whose rule is marked by unjust severity and arbitrary behavior. Your experiences may vary.
Post #: 1
RE: [1.04b3] Leader's reaction to decision and their pr... - 7/6/2020 10:30:51 AM   
Vic

Hi,

Your secretary seems to be meddling in decisions he should not.
Can you send me this autosave to vic@vrdesigns.net with a small line reminding me of the issue?

thanks for reporting
best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to Malevolence)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04b3] Leader's reaction to decision and their profile mismatch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI