Raise formation screen still has issues in the Percentage calculations, when accounting for using already existing SHQ troops.
In this case, I'm raising a MG Infantry Brigade (1000 MG, 4500 Inf) while already having troops in SHQ (1000 MG, 1700 Inf).
SHQ troops are about 49% of TOE ((1000+1700)/(1000+4500)), and I have no resources to build any more.
* In the first case, I selected SHQ troops only - this should be 49%, whereas 100% is shown (the preview calculation thinks no new troops/items are needed, so everything is 100%)
* In the second case, I selected SHQ troops + new troops construction. This should *still* be 49%, but now only 1% is shown.
I think the solution is one more calculation stage is needed.
1. Formation TOE - Existing troops in SHQ => New troops needed
2. MIN(troops%, items%, logistic%) for new troops => New troops that can be built => Final Percentage
I'd suggest to split step 2 into:
2. MIN(troops%, items%, logistic%) for new troops => New troops that can be built
3. (Existing troops (limited by logistics to hex) + New troops that can be built) / Formation TOE => Final Percentage