Okay, there are few options I think you should check out:
1. You do not have enough storage.
You say you make "3000 more energy then I can store". That is a big enough discrepancy to cause issues.
The sequency could work like this:
- Your Zones request everything they can get from teh SHQ. The entire storage from last turn. They would have taken more, but there is not enough storage to requrest more each turn.
- Your Units request Energy, but there is nothing
- the Zones produce and have their productio nretrieved, givign you a full storage.
It is very easy to missread SHQ figures like that: Just because you got something in Storage after the SHQ has supplied and retrieved stuff, does not mean you had enough during that phase!
Energy has exceptionally low storage by nature. If units cost/bind energy storage, it would be trivial to have storage drop below Zone+Unit consumption. Meaning the SHQ could never store enough to satisfy the turns demands.
2. Something is taking away your storage.
The big cultript is the Zones just keeping a lot of their storage for themself. This would actually mesh well with 1.
It is not impossible that forming a unit that uses Energy, will also bind the storage capacity. I need to look if something like that happens with Food, Ammo and Fuel Storage.
If it does, that would be a massive issue for Energy weaponry thanks to the exceptionally low storage. It would explain why there are so many storage buildings all of a sudden, however.
3. There is a bottleneck at the units.
It is possible the manual only meant that Water, Fuel and Energy delvierd to Zones is free - not the one delivered to units.
You indicated that you only looked at the SHQ end of the Logistics. But stuff needs the logistics capacity on the entire way to the units.
You can have 10k Logistics at the SHQ. But if there is one hex with only 10 logistics, that is the limit what you can deliver.
< Message edited by zgrssd -- 7/6/2020 1:12:24 AM >