Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Japanese ORBATs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Japanese ORBATs Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Japanese ORBATs - 7/3/2020 12:10:50 PM   
LGKMAS

I have been examining the ASIGINT reports avidly lately and gathering info on what is where.
I am looking to start moving on the Solomons and so far I have found the following units
Tk regt
Ind AA Gun Co
Fd AA Machinecannon Coy
Jaaf Bn
Mtn Gun Regt
Ichiki det
Road const Co
Garrison unit
Then I decided I needed to work out what actually comprised a JAAF BN or a Garrison unit and so on.
I cannot find anywhere in the game what these are made up of. That is unless I drop out of being an Allied player and switch to being a Japanese player. I really don't want to do that as I feel it is somewhat cheating.
Is there somewhere that some kind soul has assembled such info. I would have expected my various Int agencies to have at least a general idea of what these are, at least by now.
Post #: 1
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/3/2020 1:13:12 PM   
RangerJoe

I suggest that you load up the Japanese side and take a look. Unit composition may change over time as well.

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 2
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/3/2020 1:45:26 PM   
LGKMAS

I had a feeling someone was going to say that. I may have to and I will try and not look at dispositions although I suppose it could be considered Intel if I look at a garrison unit and it happens to be located where I want to go.
I know that on the allied side titles are just that. I have a BF that has an aviation spt of 16. The next one has an aviation support of 32 and there are those that have an aviation support of 60. All with the same titles.
I realise that units compositions change with time. After all, the Australians came back from the desert and had to alter their org to a reduced motorised division and with other changes to a Jungle Organisation. I was just hoping that there was somewhere a list of what Japanese units looked like at the outset.
Or at least what they looked like when allied forces ran up against them. Such things as do their divisions have three regts each of three bns each of three Coys or are they more three regts each of three bns with a support Bn and each has four coys?
Google and other information sources do give basic structures but was the odd ones such as garrison units and JAAF Bns that don't appear on google search that I was after.
looks like I will have to become a Japanese player for a turn to find out.
Thanks for the response.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 3
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/3/2020 3:12:14 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: LGKMAS

I had a feeling someone was going to say that. I may have to and I will try and not look at dispositions although I suppose it could be considered Intel if I look at a garrison unit and it happens to be located where I want to go.
I know that on the allied side titles are just that. I have a BF that has an aviation spt of 16. The next one has an aviation support of 32 and there are those that have an aviation support of 60. All with the same titles.
I realise that units compositions change with time. After all, the Australians came back from the desert and had to alter their org to a reduced motorised division and with other changes to a Jungle Organisation. I was just hoping that there was somewhere a list of what Japanese units looked like at the outset.
Or at least what they looked like when allied forces ran up against them. Such things as do their divisions have three regts each of three bns each of three Coys or are they more three regts each of three bns with a support Bn and each has four coys?
Google and other information sources do give basic structures but was the odd ones such as garrison units and JAAF Bns that don't appear on google search that I was after.
Thanks for the response.

If you are playing against the AI, the destination of their LCUs will be determined by the script that is running (there are 13 for stock scenario 1).

You can look up the units in the database using the EDITOR. The LCUs are listed under "Locations" just put the name of the unit in the search box after you are in that tab.

Otherwise, learn to live with FOW. General rules of thumb: A division has ~300-350 AV; a regiment has ~120 AV; a brigade has ~ 160-220 AV and extra guns vs a Rgt TOE; A battalion has ~ 30-60 AV. A company has ~ 8-10 AV.
There are some special units like the Ichiki Det. that may fall in between those general descriptions.

Mountain and Jungle guns are small caliber - usually 3"/75mm.

The AA unit has larger caliber AA guns (75mm and up); The Machinecannon unit would have rapid fire, small caliber guns. Japanese AA is not particularly effective at game start (no radar). Fly over 8000 feet high and you should be fine.

The Tk Rgt will likely have a mixture of medium and light tanks, both of which can be handled by Stuarts. Their guns are short-barreled/low velocity so they do not have good penetration until they are close range. Say about 60-70 tanks and a similar number of trucks. The trucks usually get knocked out first, so don't count "AFV" losses as meaning tank or AV losses.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 4
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/3/2020 7:16:30 PM   
RogerJNeilson

Indeed they do change, but I think to all intents and purposes what BBfanboy says is a good rule fo thumb. Also remember that AV is not in itself the sole issue, as the Allied forces grow in firepower they become even more formidable, on the other hand the 'never say die' attitude of the Empire's forces is a pain in the rear when you want to get an invasion done and move on.

Cheers

Roger

An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Currently in 1945 of my sole surviving PBEM which has been running since the game came out.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 5
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/3/2020 7:41:57 PM   
Alfred

quote:

The LCU TOE templates are easily found in the editor. Your own side's TOEs are available in game from the unit screen.

Not true. They have different titles. Pay closer attention to the full unit name.

Have you actually looked at one of your own units and seen one of these structures. Seen the TOE of any Allied division which states that it has 3xregts, with each regt in turn comprised of 3xcoys? It is all abstracted in the AE TOEs.

Thanks for the response.

Alfred

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 6
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/3/2020 9:14:37 PM   
jdsrae

The in game orbats are based on research of real life, so I found docs like this interesting if you have a bit of time to read up in between turns.

https://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/Japan/IJA/HB/HB-3.html#I

https://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/Japan/IJA/HB/HB-4.html

https://www.history.navy.mil/research/library/online-reading-room/title-list-alphabetically/j/japanese-naval-ground-forces.html

< Message edited by jdsrae -- 7/3/2020 9:17:02 PM >

Currently playing my first PBEM, no house rules Scenario 1 as IJ.
AAR link (no CrackSabbath): https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4684655

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 7
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/4/2020 2:45:22 AM   
LGKMAS

Thanks Alfred and BBfanboy.
I am always reluctant to look at the editor as once upon a time in another game I did so and apparently flipped a switch that ruined the whole game. And no-one could tell me what I had done to be able to reverse it.

I have had a careful look at the editor and poked my nose cautiously into a few areas and that seems to give me what I need. Just the simple fact that a JAAF Co can support so many a/c and a JAAF Bn can support a different number etc. Construction units have so many engrs, a typical garrison unit, if I haven't degraded it by sinking the troop tpt it came on or by bombing, should be about so many squads with so many guns, and so on. That gives me an idea of what is likely to be at a base. And what may be facing me.

(in reply to jdsrae)
Post #: 8
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/4/2020 4:18:26 AM   
RangerJoe

Don't forget also that there are different "flavors" of Japanese divisions as well. Some are more for garrison/light duty while others have a lot more support with a lot more firepower.

Some of the units that you will see did not appear in the war as such but are an almalgam of forces that were at a base. These were put into one unit to represent them.

― Julia Child

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 9
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/4/2020 7:59:07 AM   
PaxMondo

the devs research on TOE was thorough and they used a combination of documents to settle upon one. You can search the threads and this topic was discussed at length and depth. The devs gave a GREAT deal of specific info on this and many forum members contributed to the final result.

To state that the TOE's are correct is an opinion. But to state that they researched this as much as possible at the time and concluded with a set of TOE's that are as accurate as the documents of that time allowed is a fact. One of the most discussed points was that TOE's of all participants were somewhat fluid throughout the war; units were often forced into action with what they had, other units were given temporary assets for a specific mission, etc. The game doesn't allow for this very well, so by necessity there are a lot of compromises. Again, much of this was discussed in the public forums. I am sure the discussions in the dev forums were also considerable.

Pax

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 10
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/7/2020 12:02:15 PM   
LGKMAS

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alfred

quote:

Not true. They have different titles. Pay closer attention to the full unit name.

Alfred

Actually not correct. If you look at 109th RN Base Force and 106th RN Base Force, the titles look alike as the only thing different is the number. However, the 106th RN Base Force has an Aviation Support of 16 and a few other minor things. The 109th (and the 111th RN Base Force) has an Aviation support of 32, and a naval support as well as 6" guns and 40mm guns.

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 11
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/7/2020 3:42:48 PM   
Lowpe

quote:

quote:

quote:

Alfred

Actually not correct. If you look at 109th RN Base Force and 106th RN Base Force, the titles look alike as the only thing different is the number. However, the 106th RN Base Force has an Aviation Support of 16 and a few other minor things. The 109th (and the 111th RN Base Force) has an Aviation support of 32, and a naval support as well as 6" guns and 40mm guns.

Look at the show unit TOE toggle button at the bottom of the unit screen. This really distinguishes the TOE of the unit, for example there are lots of different types of IJA Divisions.

For your own troops, you can actually sort by load cost to help identify troops quickly.

I use aerial recon to estimate ground strength as not all troops will show up on sig int reports although they are quite helpful.

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 12
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/7/2020 6:56:32 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowpe

quote:

quote:

quote:

Alfred

Look at the show unit TOE toggle button at the bottom of the unit screen. This really distinguishes the TOE of the unit, for example there are lots of different types of IJA Divisions.

For your own troops, you can actually sort by load cost to help identify troops quickly.

I use aerial recon to estimate ground strength as not all troops will show up on sig int reports although they are quite helpful.

Those base forces that you quoted may have those additional devices due to the fact that those devices were there at the base at the start of the game. Instead of making another unit to show those, there were simply included into the base force. My understanding is that the base force is an abstraction anyway of various smaller units at a base and this is how the developers show that.

― Julia Child

(in reply to Lowpe)
Post #: 13
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 12:32:04 AM   
LGKMAS

That may be but Alfred did state the difference was to be found in the titles. What I am pointing out is that if I simply looked at the titles, as Alfred has suggested, there is no way I can know what the unit actually consists of, unless I open up the unit and hit the TOE button. And there are literally hundreds of base forces in the game. I nearly got caught sending a Base Force with a Naval support of 125 and aviation support of 32 off into the wilds of the Burma Hills when all I needed was a simple extra 16 Aviation points.

As I said upthread, mere titles do not mean anything. And I was told they did mean something and to look more closely at the full unit name. I did and as I stated, the titles look the same, apart from the different number but the composition differs.

yes I know the game is a micro-managers paradise. I can live with that and I constantly find myself opening units to see what they should be. But sometimes, I just want a fan to be a fan rather than a rotary air impeller Mark III*

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 14
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 12:54:49 AM   
RangerJoe

But as I stated, sometimes the devices/squads at the base are folded into a unit. What is actually there for the unit may also differ from the TOE if you check that. There may also be "upgrades" to the units removing those extras.

― Julia Child

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 15
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 1:33:29 AM   
LGKMAS

Ranger Joe, I do realise that. What was concerning was the straight out statement by Alfred that I could tell the difference in the TOEs by the title. This is obviously not the case. Wether or not the unit had other devices folded into it at some time has nothing to do with my post.

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 16
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 9:13:30 AM   
PaxMondo

I think Alfred was referring to the title of the upgrade … they are generally uniquely named ….

Pax

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 17
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 11:20:09 AM   
LGKMAS

Thanks for that but I still don't accept it. Titles are titles. You see a unit in both real life and the game called for example 7th Mountain Division. It is not referred to as 7th Mountain Division Type Mtn Div 8/42. Official histories talk about the 7th Mountain Division and they may say somewhere in the history that it was organised on the Type Mountain 8/42 TOE. So suggesting that the upgrade or the TOE should be regarded as being in the title would mean all titles should have their relevant TOE listed after the title. That has not happened anywhere that I can see and therefore is not a justification.
Let's just leave it there. All I was trying to say was that Alfred was incorrect when he told me to read the full title as that would tell me what the unit was made up of. People seem to have somehow decided this was a gross attack on the system when it was a mere aside.

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 18
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 12:16:59 PM   
Alfred

quote:

Thanks for that but I still don't accept it. Titles are titles. You see a unit in both real life and the game called for example 7th Mountain Division. It is not referred to as 7th Mountain Division Type Mtn Div 8/42. Official histories talk about the 7th Mountain Division and they may say somewhere in the history that it was organised on the Type Mountain 8/42 TOE. So suggesting that the upgrade or the TOE should be regarded as being in the title would mean all titles should have their relevant TOE listed after the title. That has not happened anywhere that I can see and therefore is not a justification.
Let's just leave it there. All I was trying to say was that Alfred was incorrect when he told me to read the full title as that would tell me what the unit was made up of. People seem to have somehow decided this was a gross attack on the system when it was a mere aside.

I'm off the s ene for some tim e because of internet problems and I return to see an arrogant, incapable of noticing the bleedin obvious text because they have a preconceived opinion of how things should be, and if the game doesn't support their myopic perspective, has the gall to say that I made a mistake.

You find base forces with 16, 32 or 60 aviation support and state that they are all the same type of unit and therefore there is no logic why they have different aviation support. As I told you, look at their titles. Every US Army base force has the same TOE template. Every US air corps base force has the same TOE template force for its own units, which TOE is not the same as an army base force because they are a different organisation, as is quite evident from their unit title. Ditto for US Navy base forces which for that organisation, have the same TOE template. Again evident from their unit title.

Just so that even you can not misinterpret the game abstraction (yes look up your Websters to discover what that means and why your OP is a fools errand);

there is a TOE template for US army base forces
there is a different TOE template for US air corps base forces
there is a different TOE template for US navy base forces

And if you could ever concern yourself with non American units, the TOE templates of other nationalities base forces are different again ... but internally consistent with their unit titles.

Here is a suggestion. As you know so much more than the AE devs, create your own game. AE is clearly a game not up to your self perceived rigorous intellectual standards.

A mightily peeved off Alfred

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 19
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 12:58:18 PM   
LGKMAS

Alfred
I am not trying to be difficult. Let me explain step by step what happened.
1. I was trying to see if there was an ORBAT chart anywhere to show the different sizes of units.
2.You came back and suggested that I look at the editor.
3. I explained that I was nervous about using an editor because of past bad experiences with other games but I did venture out and found what I wanted.
4. Someone made a remark to which I replied that the titles may be the same but the TOEs are often different.
5. You came back and rather abruptly told me that the titles told me everything and I should read the full title. I took that to mean the title of the unit.
6. I was puzzled by this. I knew from the start that the USA forces had different titles, as you have just posted.
7. However, I was delving deeply into the UK side of things and using RN Base Forces.
8. I opened up the 106th RN Base Force and found it was a 16 Aviation point unit with a few other minor bits.
9. I then looked at 111th RN Base Force and discovered it was a 32 point with massive support and naval support.
10. I then suggested that your post about the titles was incorrect.
11. A number of people then posted suggesting I was a. wrong or b. should have looked at the TOE as well as the title.
12. A TOE is not a title, which is what I responded.
13. You have now arrived back on the scene and told me something I already knew, that the USA Base forces had different titles and therefore TOEs. You mentioned nothing about the RN Base Forces.
14.I was then told that apparently I was an arrogant know it all and I should piss off and develop my own game.
15. I Fail to see how pointing out that the RN Base Forces were different than the USA Base forces merits point 14.
16. I suggest you look at the TOEs for 106th RN Base Force and 111th RN Base Force and tell me if the titles are the same why the TOEs are different. If it was a DEV fix, I am happy to live with that but it does invalidate your post about all titles being a key pointer to the size of the unit.
17. Up to now, I have found this board a rather happy band of brothers ready to assist newbs with where to find things and what is actually meant by section xyz of the manual. I am disappointed that this has now changed.

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 20
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 1:40:22 PM   
mind_messing

quote:

the devs research on TOE was thorough and they used a combination of documents to settle upon one. You can search the threads and this topic was discussed at length and depth. The devs gave a GREAT deal of specific info on this and many forum members contributed to the final result.

Got a link? Searching TOE and OOB turns up a lot of chaff...

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 21
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 1:43:11 PM   
RangerJoe

If you are referring to unit's composition at the beginning of the game, especially if the are the only unit at the base, they may be different than what they would normally have but they reflect what was at the base.

As far as the date of the TOE change showing near the unit name, that is to tell you the TOE organization at that time.

If you don't like the way that the game is presenting the information, as Alfred wrote, write your own game.

In the game, there is no ORBAT chart. Some units with the same name and size designation actually can have vastly different strengths.

― Julia Child

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 22
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 4:08:06 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: mind_messing

quote:

you need to search the threads, and most was NOT online at the time. These were rigorous searches, academic level, not simply sitting in your office type. As in go to Naval Archives and LoC to read original documents. IIRC, one of the devs was in Japan at the time and got access to IJA records.

Again, some of this is now available on the internet (a fair amount released in the last 2 years, I'm still reading Nimitz' communiques), but at the time it was NOT available electronically.

Pax

(in reply to mind_messing)
Post #: 23
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 4:15:30 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

16. I suggest you look at the TOEs for 106th RN Base Force and 111th RN Base Force and tell me if the titles are the same why the TOEs are different. If it was a DEV fix, I am happy to live with that but it does invalidate your post about all titles being a key pointer to the size of the unit.

Because they were different. Not sure why you are not understanding this. It isn't a fix, it is what it was. That simple.

I suspect you are thinking that someone at the top of command created a nice little chart and said all Base forces will have this, all Inf Div will have that.

Sorry. not real life then. not real life today.

Each and every unit will have a string of communiques about their TOE. It changes with assignment. Assets are attached and removed, sometime voluntarily, but in war it also happens involuntarily. Yes there is a "wished for TOE" of what an Inf Div should be, but that is not what an actual unit has, nor can you ever assume that it ever had or will have that.

This is my second response to the same question. Like Alfred, I am getting frustrated. green button comes next …

Pax

(in reply to LGKMAS)
Post #: 24
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 6:08:54 PM   
Ambassador

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

Each and every unit will have a string of communiques about their TOE. It changes with assignment. Assets are attached and removed, sometime voluntarily, but in war it also happens involuntarily. Yes there is a "wished for TOE" of what an Inf Div should be, but that is not what an actual unit has, nor can you ever assume that it ever had or will have that.

I'd venture it's even truer with such abstractions as aviation support squads, and ground echelons totally separate from the squadrons...

As far as I know, "numbered" base forces didn't exist IRL, and are only a tool to cover the lack of organic ground-echelon to the air units of the game.

I would also guess Baah Baah Black Sheep would be a good watch to see how the squadron commander was also responsible to get all the necessary ground equipment to service his unit...

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 25
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 6:37:49 PM   
Lowpe

Even the TOE title, label, is not a guide on actual unit strength as there exists many units above or below their TOE guideline for a variety of reasons. Pictured is one such unit.

It is these nuts and bolts that make the game great imo. If every division was the same toe that would be exceptionally boring and bland.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Lowpe -- 7/8/2020 6:39:59 PM >

(in reply to Ambassador)
Post #: 26
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 7:04:38 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowpe

Even the TOE title, label, is not a guide on actual unit strength as there exists many units above or below their TOE guideline for a variety of reasons. Pictured is one such unit.

It is these nuts and bolts that make the game great imo. If every division was the same toe that would be exceptionally boring and bland.

And more important to the serious grognards here (I am NOT a member of that stodgy group, thank goodness) is that it is accurate. The start of all of the official scenarios, AFAIK, have the unit actual and TOE as accurate as was possible to determine.

Pax

(in reply to Lowpe)
Post #: 27
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 9:30:31 PM   
Alfred

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ambassador

... I'd venture it's even truer with such abstractions as aviation support squads, and ground echelons totally separate from the squadrons...

As far as I know, "numbered" base forces didn't exist IRL, and are only a tool to cover the lack of organic ground-echelon to the air units of the game...

Bingo, we have a winner. Give the man an all expenses paid 14 day trip to Liege.

Alfred

(in reply to Ambassador)
Post #: 28
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 9:36:30 PM   
Ambassador

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ambassador

... I'd venture it's even truer with such abstractions as aviation support squads, and ground echelons totally separate from the squadrons...

As far as I know, "numbered" base forces didn't exist IRL, and are only a tool to cover the lack of organic ground-echelon to the air units of the game...

Bingo, we have a winner. Give the man an all expenses paid 14 day trip to Liege.

Alfred

Thanks, but I'm already leaving for Southern France for three weeks, in less than 72 hours.

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 29
RE: Japanese ORBATs - 7/8/2020 9:46:38 PM   
Alfred

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: mind_messing

quote:

you need to search the threads, and most was NOT online at the time. These were rigorous searches, academic level, not simply sitting in your office type. As in go to Naval Archives and LoC to read original documents. IIRC, one of the devs was in Japan at the time and got access to IJA records.

Again, some of this is now available on the internet (a fair amount released in the last 2 years, I'm still reading Nimitz' communiques), but at the time it was NOT available electronically.

Even though PaxMondo is correct in his response, it still underplays what the devs did.

JWE/Symon paid for out of his own pocket, for the professional translation from Japanese to English, of original Japanese source documents. So even if those original documents were to be located on the internet, your average AE forumite who loves to demonstrate just how superior their knowledge is compared to that of the devs, would still be none the wiser because they can't read the documents.

IIRC, it cost JWE something in the vicinity of $USD 100 per translated page. He used a professional Tokyo translation firm who regularly did his legal translation work as required.

Then there was the additional work done by the devs of directly corresponding with Japanese academics who held expertise in the area. Again a degree of professional thoroughness never undertaken by the AE internet know alls, legends in their own minds only whose only qualification is a working index finger.

Alfred

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Japanese ORBATs Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI