Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replenish my tropps

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Replenish my tropps Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replenish my tropps - 6/20/2020 11:17:13 PM   
Fleshbits

I connected town A with town B via a road and built truck stations at both, as well as a supply in between.

My units are fighting at town B, while their SHQ is at town A.
The replenish troops button says they need some 50k infantry, so I hired ~13k

Turn after turn the 13k infantry are still sitting at my SHQ and the units go unreplenished.

What am I supposed to do? Am I not allowed to fight 15 hexes away until I get enough industry points for rails?
My save game is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DzrIHwpaBngE6QERaIiI4tHF_xket5r6/view?usp=sharing
Would appreciate help/guidance for mechanics I am not understanding.
Post #: 1
RE: Replenish my tropps - 6/20/2020 11:33:09 PM   
LordAldrich

I looked at your save. The problem is your logistics network. Look at the "Bottlenecks" overlay and you'll see that the road between towns is using up almost all of 623 points that are allocated to it.

You have plenty of LPs, they're just all being sent off and wasted on the roads on the left side of your empire. Use traffic lights (under the logistics menu) to limit the amount that go left and put more to the right and you should be good to go.

Troop reinforcement is also the last thing that LPs get used for, so if you're cutting it close the SHQ will send supplies before reinforcements.

(in reply to Fleshbits)
Post #: 2
RE: Replenish my tropps - 6/21/2020 2:01:07 AM   
Fleshbits

How do I know what needs how much?
All those free towns need logistics to give me their goodies, right? how much?
Also, my assets like the radioactive mine and what not? They need some too? How can I tell how much?

< Message edited by Fleshbits -- 6/21/2020 2:02:16 AM >

(in reply to LordAldrich)
Post #: 3
RE: Replenish my tropps - 6/21/2020 2:24:20 AM   
LordAldrich

5.11.5.3. Zone Assets Need a Logistical Network connection

Any Asset (public or private) needs to be connected to the Logistical Network. A Public Asset needs a 100 * Asset Level in Logistical Points connection and a Private Asset only half that. (50 Logistical Points per level). These points
needed are adjusted for any Limited Production Asset setting. This is only needed for production and construction. Upkeep always works (as long as there is a land connection over friendly Hexes).

So a level 1 mine needs 100 LP per turn, a level 2 mine needs 200 LP per turn, and so on.

And just to be clear, only hexes with assets (those are the ones that produce a resource) need LP. Free-folk towns and the hex-perks like crashed spaceships and so on don't even need a road.

< Message edited by LordAldrich -- 6/21/2020 2:25:39 AM >

(in reply to Fleshbits)
Post #: 4
RE: Replenish my tropps - 6/21/2020 1:15:20 PM   
Tomn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fleshbits

How do I know what needs how much?
All those free towns need logistics to give me their goodies, right? how much?
Also, my assets like the radioactive mine and what not? They need some too? How can I tell how much?

To figure out how much in the way of logistics and supplies your troops need, check the stats tab, top bar. Somewhere in there is what you seek.

(in reply to Fleshbits)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Replenish my tropps Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI