Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Logged] Out of comms aircraft constantly evading their own wingmen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] Out of comms aircraft constantly evading their own wingmen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Logged] Out of comms aircraft constantly evading their... - 6/20/2020 1:47:03 PM   
Eboreg

I've recently made a small-scale scenario based (loosely) on the Battle of the Philippine Sea in order to see if the game's WVR logic was good enough for WWII scenarios. As it turns out, yes Hellcats can decimate Zeros given the right circumstances but that's not my real problem here. The real problem is that one of the historical nerfs I gave to the Zeros was to keep them out of comms given that the Zeros of the time did not have radios. Unfortunately, this had the side effect of Zeros going: "Ahhh! Who's that on my tail! Oh wait, it's my wingman. Ahhh! Who's that on my tail! Oh wait, it's my wingman," and so on and so forth making sure that they took more time than necessary to reach the combat area. Save is attached.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by apache85 -- 6/25/2020 3:42:42 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: [Logged] Out of comms aircraft constantly evading t... - 6/25/2020 3:42:51 AM   
Rory Noonan

Logged for investigation.

(in reply to Eboreg)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] Out of comms aircraft constantly evading their own wingmen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI